COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

fair enough

None

1 Like

Gummy could you explain why people on the wagon are okay with the current wagons if there wont be a tomorrow.

1 Like

they’re hoping we get cold feet by this thought and move

if they started kicking and screaming it would be too obvious

I’d be keyboard warrioring if I wasn’t on my phone at work. I don’t have the energy or capability for it.

it’s not too late to vote freckles

@tutuu i know u are lurking

1 Like

It’s too late.

Where’s the votes on freckles, gummy

i was worried if it would happen

do not vote freckles.

i disagree. mikudayo. there will be tomorrow.

1 Like

nahhh

that’s what you want us to think

VOTE: meow
VOTE: autumn
VOTE: tommy

I hate this. The game will not end. But now is not the time to shake the boat, that was an hour ago.

1 Like

if arctic is mafia and meow w autumn v it only makes sense if tommy w and freckles v

arctic/tommy/meow

i feel like that doesn’t make the most sense either (it seems more likely than freckles gummy meow but still imo based on d1 and arctic being towny imo)

i feel like the team is

meow/tommy/freckles sort of

unless there is wolves we are heavily overlooking like eaves chomps gummy badeline if freckles is v

i sort of think meow/tommy/freckles is freckles only team now

Bruh really no one is voting freckles to save their wolves going 2/3

1 Like

trust me trust me

hmm

i can see it, i could be wrong on arctic

I really think gummy is just a wolf here lmao

why cant it be meow/autumn/freckles

Im breaking character n everything yall

1 Like