COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

I do think like we are info farming and I am a fan of just voting unique people every day (like tomorrow we can essentially check two different groups) if we vote unique again

gah i feel like we’re gonna get a 1/3 and it’s gonna be cooked

who are the wolves then

Honestly I’m like considering arctic/eaves/you now lol

But then maybe I’m off by one because also wolves do seem content to just let this slide over so it is giving 1/3

Maybe I’m wrong by 3…

that is certainly a take of all time…

can eaves post more though

1 Like

idk i feel like this game has the vibes of a stale cracker/biscuit

the people are great but they are NOT posting

I do think Arctic’s solving has fallen off majorly and for someone who I agreed with a lot of d1 he did kind of just float to consensus at the end so I think he’s quite mafia

Then I think eaves and gummy have like managed to completely float under the radar and not be poed when they have not realy been towny at all

It might be a case where I’m trying to catch deep wolves too hard in that instance but I wouldn’t be surprised if at least one of those is mafia

Freckles and autumn just post well

Badeline improved a lot today

Chomps just give towny vibes

Ash/meow slight I’m still kind kf lost over because ash was SO wolf and meow is now giving town but it is recency bias and maybe that’s a blind spot for me

I’d definitely say autumn is town before I’d say meow is now I’m a little time wise detached from my catch up

See?

i had her as town for stupid reasons but now she’s GONE

Meow, Tommy and Autumn

Uhuh…

dude i feel like chomps always gives towny vibes

So it doesnt sound like it’s going to be 0/3 except maybe meow according to you

does*

gah frostwolf do you think chomps could be mafia

i feel like i was premature in clearing freckles

I did make a case about chomps.

1 Like