cos you know how chomps voted you
he only voted you so his other 2 votes got deleted
so what if he was trying to make it so that the 3 would be you/freckles/bystander instead of you/tutuu/bystander
cos you know how chomps voted you
he only voted you so his other 2 votes got deleted
so what if he was trying to make it so that the 3 would be you/freckles/bystander instead of you/tutuu/bystander
That is what I have looked into yes.
okay sorry i didnāt realize you had already looked into it
i think meow is clearing me for really dumb reasons and idk whyyyyy
the game would be worse if gummy was mafia feels weird to me just cause itās such weak reasoning
And thatās not all, the following posts bring up pointers to Chomps why he possibly did that.
Yeah I mean I wouldnāt know Iām so long without meta
Well meow would make it 1/3
I am town and I think autumn is town so yes itās either 0 or 1 Iād guess
Why are people hopeless without meta.
chomps is like the chaos agent
there are times when he makes himself known as town but usually heās an enigma and itās hard to read him
Why am I hopeless?
what did you like about autumnās posting btw
Iām just saying chomp sound towny, Iām solving but like when people come in and say oh āx is someoneās metaā I canāt really agree or disagree without having the same meta
Itās a general thought that people canāt solve without using specific habits that a town/wolf player do.
ahh sorry i should have realized it sounded patronizing to some degree
Although Ash did bring a decent point how manage to distinct between a town me and wolf me.
if we do get a 1/3 you think itās meow over autumn?
cos if i had to rank i would do like
meow > autumn/tommy idk
i think tommy has gotten townier through posting but not towny enough to not be in the poe rip
That he brought a decent case to vote me (Ash) in Day 1 and turns out to be wolf, must be subtle effort to make themselves look town.
But itās not wrong.