COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

okay so

autumn//freckles//tutuu//frost/bys/gummy/badeline town

null: eaves

POE: meow//arctic/chomps/tommy

why do yall tr autumn / not want to vote him?

autumn had a really strong townread on freckles

Because I can follow and understand why I might get voted today

I can accept being voted today

What is frustrating is you not engaging with me so we can potentially work together because I am town and I highly doubt it’s a 2/3

Because even yesterday you refused to give a reasoning on why I’m mafia and it just feels super tunneled / confbias

And tomorrow you’re going to have to try engage with me and look elsewhere anyways

And I don’t see why looking at gummy is that bad an idea and I don’t think it really hurts your or town to explain why you think gummy is town and not to be considered, when they have mostly just asked questions around thread and honestly give very little reads imo

1 Like

They are clears

1 Like

I think that’s because people decided to angleshoot you as town because of the impersonation thing, but i’m not actually convinced it matters for the same reason you said

why that means town tho

so did farty

I’m worried exactly one might be town, if they are both town that’s good because 0/3 is a good result and 2/3 is a good result but like on the basis of how mafia works it’s incredibly likely they would both be mafia

For you guys it looks like you only have to hit 2/3 but me already knowing I’m town, it would have to be exactly 2/2

Which again I understand you don’t have the tmi of my alignment and then I under and being voted, but I do think at the very least I can be engaged with while being voted

Okay thank you

But on a real, why is gummy town?

i am engaging w u lol i’ve barely played this day phase i just engaged w u just now i sometimes just don’t finish the thought in a single post so ya mb if it seemed like i was refusing

what would ur current vote me rn?

exclude urself even if u think resolving is helpful

In a sense, replacing you by Freckles would be the way to go, maybe not Chomps right now unless more people show up

well yeah but i was pushing for both at the same time

based on what

I meant unlikely ftr typo

Well sorry I just meant like calling me mafia for the tummy powt trriggered me and day 1 you didn’t want to give a reason I’m mafia

I did over react a bit sorry

1 Like

I’d replace me with arctic tbh

how is you getting sent day 1 as mafia worse than a 0/3 for the wolf team?

it may get deduced eventually depending on what people vote the next day if they overlap votes, but the alternative is 3 people just being cleared

1 Like

i townread them the least (other than you and meow) but don’t think they are w/w

1 Like

i mean
not voting 3 people implicitly increases the chance that tutuu gets sent so not really