COMBELINTORICS MAFIA -- NIGHT 2

okay nvm guys

No no, I just don’t like how people use meta and say I dont know how to solve it.

I think so

1 Like

okay uh maybe we shouldn’t vote autumn

You’re looking more to the character, than the actions.

Honestly idk how arctic got out of being voted today though

As like someone who expected to be voted today because I was very wrong and against consensus, arctic managed to kind of avoid any backlash day 2

1 Like

aut
meow
tommy

Why is gummy town to you?

I don’t mind being voted but tbh all game you’ve treated my slot kind of bad in that you’ve been super tunneled and never really have a reason even when prompted for one

i mean if tommy is wolf this feels like 3/3 rofl

There’s only like 3 spaces to vote in.

And Freckles in EoD1 is…what 6 voters?

And like I think I am a good vote today from others perspectives but of all people in the game i actually think you’ve addressed me worst bys, and maybe tutuu (which is slightly ironic)

1 Like

uhm maybe we should clear both autumn and freckles

We could yes.

1 Like

ok?

why is it ironic

but like are u trying to portray towny-entitlement saying that lol

we are ics just say that we reading u wrong

how does saying yall address me the worse make sense

Ok I’m town but if you’re going to kind of just sit there and not really want to engage with me then not much I can do then

1 Like

Okay but you certainly shouldnt resist if you’re town though, are you worried that Autumn and Meow are towns? Because your messages shows they are.

i tend to seperate my posts into multiple, mb

like i said earlier i have u as the towniest of the 3 im voting rn