2 Likes

Uhhh

@Marl, both una and uxion
@Jarek
@Atlas (The one holding the world up)
Uhhh
Geyde maybe

3 Likes

Ah Yes, As Opposed To The Serious And Grim Discussion Going On Here. Yes.

1 Like

(Well maybe my recognition memory is much better than my recall but whatever ā€œsillie funā€ sounds better than ā€œI forgorā€ and you provided the cue so now I know. Now I know)

1 Like

Also, You wanna play Minecraft?

Sososososo too sleepy for musi Manka sorry. Suffering from condition 2AM. Maybe tomorrow

(I call it musi Manka in English so thats not speaking another language vecause thats the word I call it in English. )

1 Like

Also is you on the ma pona pi toki pona server

Yeah Iā€™m there. I never post there though

1 Like

Piss

What about their mc server?

I think we brushed over the topic of FAM too easily.

When is it?

1 Like

Not on there either. I do have a Minecraft serverwith some friends where we only speak in toki pona but thatā€™s not the same thing itā€™s in fact a different thing. A thing that is not the same (different)

1 Like

You should join on there. (It has a whitelist that you need to add yourself onto in #musi-manka before sina ken kama.)

Btw, what does FAM mean?

Also, I should join on your server.

FoLā€™s Annual Mash.

And what happens then?

Itā€™s mostly abandoned. A creeper blew up our amongus shrine and we fixed it but that which is sacred can never be truly rebuilt and itā€™s never felt hte same since

2 Likes

See my issue is that I donā€™t have Minecraft onmy laptop because it is a bad laptop that cnanot handle thepower of musi Manka and if I dont have something Right in front of me I will never use it.

1 Like

So basically, most players on-site play in one game with their own specialized roles.