Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

I forgot to post for Bay Laurel day ;;-;;

Happy Filbert Day

2 Likes

3 yes, 2 yes (assuming you play the psp versions), 1 depends on how much tolerance you have for oldrpgs

Play Persona 3 FES

1 Like

The big issue with 2 is that it’s two games (P2: Innocent Sin and P2: Eternal Punishment) and for some insane reason the PlayStation version of IS was never translated to English while its sequel EP was, but the PlayStation Portable version of IS was translated to English but the PSP version of EP never got translated.

1 Like

Yeah… I do get what you are saying about Persona 1.

It literally looks like a stage play, literally it displays the characters and their attributes.

I was surprised to see how good the cutscenes were, but also shocked that it didn’t have a high resolution.

That’s where you’re wrong bucko
English Fan translation for the psp version is done

1 Like

It feels like I discovered a relic of the past, I like it.

1 Like

Though I think I am too ditzy, I am watched like 2 hours of a playthrough and I completely forgot what even happens. Like I guess you explore the school and you have to talk to some characters.

I’m aware but that’s a lot of extra steps for most people

Meanwhile playing P3 FES is relatively easy

1 Like

You need a copy of the game in ISO format. Download and extract the p2ep_en_v1.0.zip file. Then, simply drag the ISO onto patcher.exe and wait for it to complete.

???
It’s like four clicks

but yes persona 3 fes is better than 2 anyway

Well, time to see what is causing the 12 o’clock phenomenon. Loved the beginning so far.

Persona 3 FES has the best story of all of the three modern persona games
Pesona 4: The Golden has the best cast
meanwhile Persona 5: Royal is the best overall game

2 Likes

You won’t see it coming, you’ll see

That my mind is

Too fast for eyes

1 Like

persona 1 has uh

it’s got this i guess

1 Like

also emulating p3 fes is harder because ps2 emulators are more annoying than ppsspp
so not really :joy_cat:

1 Like

I like the vocalized music in Persona 4, but I feel like I can’t understand the lyrics?