Cookie Thread Act 1: A Cookie in Time

pspspspspspsp :cat:

1 Like

In a way it gives it a charm, I always liked english songs back when I didn’t know any english.

And then
 I didn’t like them anymore because the lyrics would always be some cheesy romance or something related to a break-up :joy_cat:

1 Like

It’s got this

Wow, you spoiler’ed me like this!

But my goodness that music has such a vibe

And this game is from before the 90s?

that is all i listen to

1 Like

there is an entire song in my playlist dedicated to a man getting killed via electric chair

2 Likes

Also music made by spanish singers is pretty pretty, the instrumental hits the spot and fortunately I don’t know any spanish.

Though fortunately there’s also songs that have pretty neat vocals even if you understand what they’re saying

Wake me up WAKE ME UP INSIDE can’t wake up WAKE ME UP INSIDE

I also like this soundtrack, it feels like a disco party in here

There’s also that iconic jetpack rider music from 2013.

lmao

1 Like

Orange :tangerine: as you got new headphones for christmas, what is your musical taste like?

I’m literally doing a walrus what better way to find out lol

1 Like

:exploding_head:

how come cod numbers got reset but scod numbers didn’t

2 Likes

The answer is so bad that it drags the game down retroactively

otherwise Geyde’s GI game would probably never be hostable

(idk it wasn’t my call)

3 Likes

he should have just waited for 68 scods to run

5 Likes

Wish I actually liked the gameplay of these games. I think the Persona games are good games, I just can’t stand the dungeon gameplay and the persona system
 too much repetitiveness for my tastes. Everything else about these games is cool and fun, and I can see how this part in particular could be fun to others, but it isn’t fun to me. Which is a problem, because the dungeons occupy a significant portion of the games.