Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

should’ve known hellboy was evil it’s literally in the name

Turnip was evil

turnip turned up evil

1 Like

this is my postmod trust me
i would never willingly say this

She was a significant cut below Jasper and I. Jasper was claimed TPR in an open setup and I murdered wolves veey badly

i’m going to be policy limmed for bad memes

I’m afraid that puns are pun-ishable by death.

1 Like

To be clear I wasn’t bad at mrudering them. Their death was just very bad, for them. They died badly

did turnip bring it home for the wolves. did they have a stitch-face moment

Turnip was the last wolf standing but got cornered in by PoE

okiiii bye thwead I hawe wowk to do :crying_cat_face:

nya…

1 Like

I tried to help them out given I was Survivor and felt bad for destroying their buddies but my partner wanted a town win

is it in a survivor’s best interest to kill wolves badly

Not in a way that gets you nightkilled

Wolves had a silencer and I was claiming VT so I was only a social threat in their eyes & they just silenced me

Unjester is the ultimate neutral.

1 Like

You’ll love Loop games

1 Like

now i’m remembering our circuit had a game (before my time) with a role that had to survive to the end of the game and another role that was a full commuter and only had to survive through 85% of the game. naturally no one believed the former and they got voted out. i don’t know how the latter survived to endgame actually but the fact that they cooperated with mafia probably helped. i think the former is still mad about the setup design

1 Like

Our roles were that there were 2 survivors there was a mason chat for them and we wanted to end the game the same. So either both alive or both dead.

I randed it with my good friend and former hydra partner and it was great. He keeps me in check so well. I keep him in check so well