Cookie Thread Act 2: Silksong

dying people get priority it’s like buying spots in line in 2b2t

3 Likes

Please take my soda. You’ve earned it.

2 Likes

You pass the door to the person behind you! This ensures the most orderly and seamless method of arrival for all people entering the door! If you stand there holding it it’s awkward and people don’t know when you’re gonna stop holding the door and they have to like walk around you. Go to hell

genesis 4:8 says that i deserve all the money and yummy snacks and you arent allowed to say no because it says so

3 Likes

frankly i just fling the door open for as long as i’m going through it if you’re behind me and it’s up to you to keep up

1 Like

The annoying part is that some of the doors straight up are heavy enough to make troublesome for me to open and I do actually appreciate having them held But Not On Principle

oh god i hate that. are they magnetic or just evil

If there’s someone like slightly farther behind me I’ll hold it open till they arrive so they don’t have to open it. Provided the door doesn’t try to crush me to death while I attempt this

Just heavy

yeah they SUCK

Sometimes I try to do this and the door is too heavy and it’s very embarrassing.

why do people act so awkward with you in those situations i dont get it

Fries and blueberries and soda is not a dinner but they have nothing good here today

Live footage of may trying to open doors:

2 Likes

when i was in high school id wait around the doors for someone else to open them for me

talking to may about things involving physical effort is hard because the comparison makes me feel like i could put my hand on their head and i can’t bully people by doing that when they aren’t actually near me

2 Likes

Pork (can’t eat cause it’s pork) turkey with mashed potatoes (had that for lunch) steak with mashed potatoes (their steak is straight up inedible and again I had mashed potatoes for lunch)

1 Like

i would attempt to hold a door open for you and fail horrendously

2 Likes

SHIT I HAVE A SCRIM NOW

I was foing to respond to this with “Google show me plane tickets to Italy” and it took a moment to realise my mistake

1 Like