So what’s Crazybox? Basically, each night a pre-selected number of town and mafia receive a random ability that’s customized for the game and depending on the game settings they can be balanced, bastard or anything that is announced on the OP beforehand.
The cards that have been received already either will continue to loop around or it will dissapear from the deck after it has been used.
And the cards can either be: used in an amount of cycles or can simply be kept forever until used.
Also I do not know if this concept exists already, I literally made it up, but I wish to share this idea regardless.
- Have a game where there’s 15 players.
- Town receives a number of random abilities that scales with the number of the night, and mafia aswell but it scales with the number of the night divided in half (rounded down).
- Each card is unique which prevents them from spawning again.
- The flavor is based on dunno World of Warcraft: Terrace of Endless Spring.
- It’s the start of N4 and Chloe, Katze and Eliza wants to use their cards from N3.
Chloe wants to use:
Prevent all negative effects (except death) on a target.
On Eliza because she said she will kill Katze because he has been redchecked:
Kill a player.
Katze has heard what Eliza is up to and wants to use an ability on her:
Huddle in Fear
Roleblock a player.
Eliza is not roleblocked and manages to kill a wolf, hoorah! Teamwork!
Any ideas, folks?