Daily Games Result Posting

Daily Akari :blush: 532
2026-06-21 (Sun)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 9:26

quite fun actually

1 Like

RNGdle :game_die: 899764

:white_large_square: COMMON • Bottom 6%

:white_large_square: :pencil2: Carbon (6)
:white_large_square: :dash: Oxygen (8)
:white_large_square: :gem: Beryllium (4)
+9 more

2,429 EP

Inkwell Games - Lazy River
Sunday, June 21
:cyclone: 38:01 :dart: a perfect game

enclose.horse Day 175
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse:
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse::brick:

Basic: I can see two ways how people would get [perfect minus four], but -as expected- getting [perfect] isn’t difficult this time.

Bonus: Why the heck is there a half-portal to the west? It doesn’t even obstruct anything. Is this puzzle going to be part of an even bigger puzzle?


Wordle 1,829 4/6*
:black_large_square::yellow_square::green_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Never learned this word before → Must be rare.
Word Association: Egg


Daily Akari :blush: 533 | Easy
:white_check_mark:2026-06-22 (Mon):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 0:59


#CluesBySam - Jun 22nd 2026 (Easy)
02:03 | 25% speed, 72% perfect
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Clock Spots Jun 21, 2026 (Ultimate)
:stopwatch: 2:38
:twisted_rightwards_arrows: 10 swaps

Clock Spots Jun 22, 2026 (Normal)
:stopwatch: 0:47
:twisted_rightwards_arrows: 6 swaps

Daily Akari :blush: 533
2026-06-22 (Mon)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 0:20


Inkwell Games - Lazy River
Monday, June 22
:cyclone: 0:20 :dart: a perfect game

1 Like

enclose.horse Day 176
:1st_place_medal: Excellent! :1st_place_medal: 98% :horse:
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse::unicorn:

Basic: I thought [p-3] would be the most commonly found solution. It turns out it was [p-1] instead! :laughing: I did see the path to expand northwards, but I didn’t see the rationale to detach the west like that.

Bonus: It’s actually easier than Basic. Just make sure to expand all possible paths, and you should reach [p] as well.


Wordle 1,830 4/6*
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::green_square::black_large_square:
:black_large_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Word Association: Favors


Daily Akari :blush: 534 | Medium
:white_check_mark:2026-06-23 (Tue):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 3:13

It took me a while to figure out the west.


#CluesBySam - Jun 23rd 2026 (Medium)
02:15 | 25% speed, 52% perfect
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Clock Spots Jun 23, 2026 (Extreme)
:stopwatch: 1:00
:twisted_rightwards_arrows: 10 swaps

Daily Akari :blush: 534
2026-06-23 (Tue)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 0:48


Inkwell Games - Lazy River
Tuesday, June 23
:cyclone: 1:12 :dart: a perfect game

1 Like

RNGdle :game_die: 478905

:blue_square: RARE • Top 21%

:green_square: :zap: Alternator
:green_square: :1234: Sequence (3)
:green_square: :broom: Semi-Clean
+14 more

10,037 EP

enclose.horse Day 177
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse:
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :broken_heart:

Basic: Uh… The west and south were standard GBFS, but the east took a little bit of experimenting. Or rather, I was wondering whether I could sacrifice the south to expand the east, but I quickly found out how stupid that was.

Bonus: I gotta say, other than my complaint about the theme’s color, this is a rather fun game mode to play. It made me think in a different way that I haven’t done before.


Daily Akari :blush: 535 | Medium
:white_check_mark:2026-06-24 (Wed):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 2:27

I didn’t cheat, but… I just saw that my 3rd light could be placed south instead of east, so I put it there and solved it. I didn’t check why it can’t be put on the east. Ah… Long story short, putting it on the east just makes it impossible to solve, but I still don’t see the logic as to how you can think this far ahead. With south, it was a matter of verification. But with east… I still dunno.


#CluesBySam - Jun 24th 2026 (Medium)
05:31 | 50% speed, 42% perfect
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

1 Like

Daily Akari :blush: 535
2026-06-24 (Wed)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 0:46

2 Likes

Daily Akari :blush: 535
:white_check_mark:2026-06-24 (Wed):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 0:38

why the fuck is there akari merch

3 Likes

gotta monetize somehow

tbh the mug is kinda nice

1 Like


proof voting matters

1 Like

My vote was the least popular one.
It really… did not matter to me.

Daily Akari :blush: 536
2026-06-25 (Thu)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 6:33

could have prob been faster meh

1 Like

enclose.horse Day 178
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse:
:1st_place_medal: Excellent! :1st_place_medal: 96% :horse::brick:

Basic: GBFS.

Bonus: I did not see that I could shrink down the costs southwards. I did notice that I could save up on resources to the west and southeast though.


Wordle 1,832 4/6*
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::black_large_square:
:yellow_square::black_large_square::black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Word Association: Trinity


Daily Akari :blush: 536 | Hard
:white_check_mark:2026-06-25 (Thu):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 6:19

Nearly cheated. Ended up not cheating.


#CluesBySam - Jun 25th 2026 (Tricky)
Less than 10 minutes | 35% perfect
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

I had to take my time figuring out A2.

1 Like

Daily Akari :blush: 537
2026-06-26 (Fri)
:white_check_mark: Solved! :clock4: 3:29

1 Like

enclose.horse Day 179
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse:
:gem: PERFECT! :gem: 100% :horse::unicorn:

Basic: Well-cut. Well-placed.

Bonus: GBFS. I don’t even know how anyone else couldn’t get [perfect].

We’re unsure what the point was of placing a red to the north-east.


Wordle 1,833 3/6*
:black_large_square::yellow_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square:
:black_large_square::yellow_square::black_large_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Word Association: Appendix


Daily Akari :blush: 537 | Hard
:white_check_mark:2026-06-26 (Fri):white_check_mark:
:star2: Perfect! :clock4: 3:52

IDK. It felt more like a Medium.


RNGdle :game_die: 252350

:orange_square: ANOMALY • Top 4%

:blue_square: :sauropod: Tree Fiddy
:blue_square: :spiral_calendar: Semi-Century
:green_square: :soap: Clean
+11 more

ā€œsee who plays up there, above the sky.ā€

39,018 EP


#CluesBySam - Jun 26th 2026 (Tricky)
Less than 10 minutes | 50% speed, 37% perfect
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:
:green_square::green_square::green_square::green_square:

Tricky indeed. For the final step, I kinda accidentally found out the correct answer by messing around with Row 3 and 4, but I had no proof it was the only solution. Then I verified it by contradicting if it wasn’t the only solution on three separate cases.

2 Likes