Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

Most active wolf dying vs most active villager dying vs the safety of getting what may be a confirmed wolf that doesn’t do much to steer discussion socially.

Besides what they’ve already done, of course.

I have no idea who’s who I just am very sus of Chronos, since he doesn’t normally bandwagon

If Chronos and Guava are in this situation then we just vote Chronos right? He’s wolf no matter where we look and I do agree with him just jumping to vote with Guava is sus.
I also just trust Guava much more then Chronos.

I do not think its completely out of the realm of possibility that chronos was just following the person talking the most as a villager.

@guavagudetama if you weren’t playing this game what would you do instead

Okay, I’m gonna be honest with you.
You sound like you’re hoping for an elim chain of Guava > Chronos.

he is

That sounds like what he’s saying, yeah

Unless Chronos can justify his behavior, that would be the case. If he can, then no, I wouldn’t want an elim chain.

Elim chains are. Incomprehensibly wolfy to try and set up this early.

2 Likes

I don’t think there’s any justification for Chronos to blindly follow

2 Likes

I think it’s possible we’re both town so I don’t wanna jump to the conclusion that Chronos is a wolf just yet
Though obviously I want Chronos to be voted over me in the event that we’re the two options

1 Like

this
if you think Chronos is a likely wolf either way, you kill Chronos first and re-evaluate off of that.

I just think its a possibility that both are wolf, and if chronos cant justify his behavior than yes elim chain.

Also not a good thing.
Two strikes.

2 Likes

I don’t know if thats wolfy to say or not, but thats my feelings.

I’m sorry that you’re bored but if I wasn’t doing this I’d probably be doing big brother sims which is equally boring to you

You’ve got to stop saying shit like this, dude.

and you’ve got to say “elim chains are susy” to new players that don’t know the meta.