Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

I’m not sure either and I’m the one who backed off :skull_and_crossbones::skull_and_crossbones:

Hm… I know I didn’t see Kai as scum from the posts I’ve read and honestly, you feel like a townie to me too with you leading discussions without agenda, so that leaves Bylamir… the only problem is that Chronos ‘memevoted’ on him and I’m not sure if he’d memevote his scumbuddy or not. It’s possible, but… they barely have interactions with each other because they barely posted

1 Like

If anyone was trying to bus on that wagon I think it was Kai
Bylamir started the counterwagon so if they’re w/w the plan was probably to bus Bylamir and not Chronos but I doubt it
Kai originally wanted to vote me then Chronos, and after Bun told him that was a bad idea he settles for… Chronos? Why?
And then when I unvote he unvotes?

@Kai why did you stop scumreading me again?

I would prefer to not be voted

got any opinions then?

1 Like

That’s the most gamerelated thing you’ve said all game

2 Likes

fucking disappears
VOTE: Scoot

1 Like

VOTE: Scoot

1 Like

Honestly right now, I have a few reads. But the most notable one for me is that I also feel that Scorbunny/Demisha seems like a potentially Town-on-Town argument based on playing styles and perhaps a language barrier, I suspect.

While I’m not certain that either are town just from the nature of the game. My gut read at the moment is that they’re both towns that got in a fight. Because the entire argument was simply based on play-style.

Perhaps I should make a POE list soon. Hopefully I’ll have the time.

1 Like

Few things, on mobile so lol quoting

1. katze is more than likely a villager, i dont think its an accurate assessment to say she hasnt made any game related posts.
  2. i dont think kai defaulting to his second option is wolfy, just the way he did it
  3. why do you think bylamir would be the intended bus in that case
1 Like

i was making food and GETTING UP

The last one was to guava i believe and the main one that needs an answer

my opinions align with blasian’s for the most part

i’ll be honest though i can’t make any judgements because i can’t read anyone for shit

1 Like

Im not voting anywhere, i forgot

VOTE: Kai

i just feel like trying to single people out for words they are saying day 1 isn’t enough for my brain so in the back of my head i think “oh but they could be hope, maybe people are on their ass for a stupid reason” etc.

Thats the thing, regardless of how people act, theres still the “they could be village” there

do you have any thoughts on several people saying they thought his play you had problems with being ~NAI for him?

guava can attest to this because i believed him that one dw game where he claimed stepping then reserve etc etc

or im putting myself down
either way i don’t trust my judgements at all which is why im being a follower

I think the assessment is making an excuse for him since hes never played forum mafia before lmao

@Kanave @guavagudetama so i’d appreciate it if you didn’t vote me