Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

VOTE: Scoot

1 Like

Honestly right now, I have a few reads. But the most notable one for me is that I also feel that Scorbunny/Demisha seems like a potentially Town-on-Town argument based on playing styles and perhaps a language barrier, I suspect.

While I’m not certain that either are town just from the nature of the game. My gut read at the moment is that they’re both towns that got in a fight. Because the entire argument was simply based on play-style.

Perhaps I should make a POE list soon. Hopefully I’ll have the time.

1 Like

Few things, on mobile so lol quoting

1. katze is more than likely a villager, i dont think its an accurate assessment to say she hasnt made any game related posts.
  2. i dont think kai defaulting to his second option is wolfy, just the way he did it
  3. why do you think bylamir would be the intended bus in that case
1 Like

i was making food and GETTING UP

The last one was to guava i believe and the main one that needs an answer

my opinions align with blasian’s for the most part

i’ll be honest though i can’t make any judgements because i can’t read anyone for shit

1 Like

Im not voting anywhere, i forgot

VOTE: Kai

i just feel like trying to single people out for words they are saying day 1 isn’t enough for my brain so in the back of my head i think “oh but they could be hope, maybe people are on their ass for a stupid reason” etc.

Thats the thing, regardless of how people act, theres still the “they could be village” there

do you have any thoughts on several people saying they thought his play you had problems with being ~NAI for him?

guava can attest to this because i believed him that one dw game where he claimed stepping then reserve etc etc

or im putting myself down
either way i don’t trust my judgements at all which is why im being a follower

I think the assessment is making an excuse for him since hes never played forum mafia before lmao

@Kanave @guavagudetama so i’d appreciate it if you didn’t vote me

i mean yeah

do you think it holds no merit

i was kinda pulling your leg when i told you yesterday i thought he was a villager, i wasnt lying about thinking he had a few posts with villagery perspective tho

I do not think claiming a meta read on someone who wouldnt have meta holds merit, no

i mean they have no forum meta but they have

dangan werewolf meta or whatever :wowee:

1 Like

Also im essentially spicy vt in a role madness game which is.
Endlessly annoying bc this happens every time i play rolemadness.

Thats like saying someones ONUW counts equal to their forum mafia meta
Theyre not equivalent

i do agree they arent equivalent, at least not 1:1

but like, i dont think it holds no ground

on the other hand, i feel a tiny bit odd that basically everybody seems to suspect chronos now

they’re not equivalent but given the theme and the players i think kai would act similarly due to being in a familiar-ish place in DW
FM is different yes but they both are technically social deduction games so people who’ve played with kai are gonna assume meta from DW (or at least partial meta) is gonna transfer over