Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

good question!

the answer is still chronos, me calling the mass suspicion on them odd doesnt really change that (especially once i remembered this is a 15 player game for some reason i thought it was smaller when i sent that)

there was someone else i squinted at this morning but i’d need to skim them over again, give me a few

untrue, i played my first fm game by getting executed d1 and losing

v stands for villy right

Sure
Im just laying in bed, debating whether to go out and get a sandwich

most normal people

yes, V = Villager, W = Wolf

L = loser
got it

i am ~probably giving some people too much leniency because a lot of people here are kinda just sitting around and chatting and i think their tone feels kinda pure and i slap them with a “you’re cute, have a village read” sticker

2 Likes

I agree thats what youre doing

2 Likes

/j

Damn even i didnt do that
I saved that for my third game of forum mafia

(technically that was only my first game on this site, my first actual FM was a town roll where i got exe’d in lylo ;-;)

F

ironically what this means is that i dont actually townread some of the people who feel sorta ~consensus V as much (namely kanave and guava)

how? i dont know

I think kana and guava are independently villagery now that guavas answered some of his own questions

I should get up and eat

VOTE: Chronos12
this might go somewhere

i agree that my earlier suspicions on guava were probably wrong

not sure if id call kana super villagery but i may or may not only remember like 5 of their posts

Ill let you sit on that for a moment im hungry

tbf i wasn’t here for most of the meat of the day sadly, just the downtimes bc of sleep schedule :sob: