Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

I would like to know why im in this list but not someone else at the same time

We will watch your career with great expectations

I have :fish::brain: understanding the question

And also thank you, it is a difficult profession to be in (reading).

Pick someone and say why they’re not on the list but Demi is
I think

1 Like

Oh

Did you mean someone specifically (and if so who)?

hold on
i shitposted fine because that’s what im confortable with

now that im being pressured im being more cautious and not shitposting

i mentioned that KAI could be despair because of the way he was acting BUT then i fucking backpedaled because it could also be a hope thing

seriously i dont know how to get you off of my back other than pleading ineptitude

tho bun did mention a valid point that they only backpedaled on their push when they started getting pressured by bun
so

hm

Literally all I was looking for

UNVOTE

BUT YOU
HUH???
HYUHHHH??!??!?!?!

That’s… what I asked for. You made a read. It’s not great, cuz it’s just “idk maybe” but at least you’re doing something

yes you asked for it
did you just want me to repeat it?

im just wondering because yesterday you were THE ONE to tell me to filter info by reading back instead of asking others for it

I probably just misread your post lol

Yeah because I want you to get familiar with the system dingus

For Bylamir, My read on him is unknown but personally feel FOE about them.

I’m still unsure how to feel about the very odd and largely unexplained vote change to Scorbunny in the yesterday.

Although I do understand why they’d put a vote on me again due to my relative silence.

Hence my read of Neutral and FOE myself.

next gonna check Scoot and Etha if I have time.

i call hypocrisy

To edit this a bit without editing. While I personally feel uncomfy with day 1 lynches and have a habit to ask what the concession on the subject was. Which more or less went how I expected with vet mafia players calling for it and DW players not.

To be clear I don’t mind calling a day 1 lynch but my thoughts on it is that it’s pretty easy to be herded to the town by wolves. But that is the ideal after all. See who led what where in order to try to sniff out the wolves.

For the purposes of what you need to know to be able to answer the question:

Just tell me why im in this list, the other part of the question is for me to think

Wait FOE?
First time im seeing this term what is it

Mostly how you defended yourself against Scorbunny seems genuinely like trying to explain your philosophy instead of arguing to keep votes off you.

1 Like