Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

the log off of the bringinf it up again goes for a little bit, but my main thing was about how they acted about having bylamir not be the vote when it was D1, i believe it could be w/w

also kana said they were despair in one post so 100% mafia smh smh

if you need me to look in this forum dm me on discord to look after you respond but i will be busy all say with moving into my residence sorryyyy

ill try my best to be active :heart:

1 Like

I gotta wonder how this will go now that Arturo is dead.
They kind of carried a lot of convos.
Also I lost my trust buddy so pain.

1 Like

Hello chat

Gambler and maid
GM?

thats not defensive thats literally offensive lmao

thats literally not true and i already explained this, I thought Demi’s posts looked bad and arturo’s vote wasn’t likely to lead to anything

Etha literally didnt read what i was saying yesterday if this is what she got out of it lmao

Nya

Slank cover for toDay because today and tomorrow are going to be fairly~ busy for me irl

I mean if everyone thinks your town it won’t matter anyway.
Also with his vote not leading to anything I don’t understand that because it kind of did. That vote was the reason we ever got suspicious with Chronos to begin with.
Maybe it wasn’t the best outcome but we were sitting between Chronos and Drinks it’s not like either vote would’ve done a lot since you didn’t want to vote Drinks either.

i took this as “why not vote for demi instead of bylamir”

it can very easily be interpreted as “i dont want bylamir voted so i’ll push it off onto someone else”

that’s the point i was making, it can be wrong yea, but i was simply explaining what i got out of it lol

Whoevers mafia this game i hope you step on a lego
N1 kanave v
Gn

1 Like

brb gonna delete all my posts LMAO

You had a legit thought process
Dont worry it still helped get a view on your thought process

1 Like

Anyway spicy vt was cap

except i was Literally pushing for them to vote for demi BEFORE they voted bylamir

oh wait im greenchecked pog