Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

wow i forgot how good her vibes are

etha u seem like a fun person

1 Like

@Scorbunny she reminds me of marry i love her can we keep her (idk why im asking you this)

oh yeah im remembering this now

on day 1 i thought etha just had some pure tone and a few posts that felt vaguely villagery (in hindsight some of them look worse, honestly)

but her opening on day 2 is why me/bun had her as confident town

if you jump to this post and read the next few youll see what i mean

rereading it i still think its a pretty villagery chain of posts, just to be topped off with

which is legitimately pretty hilarious lmao

if etha had died and flipped mafia before iā€™d say this probably is TMI that kana is a villager but that doesnt make this wolfy

this stuck out to me too but i cant really decide how i feel about it. think the bolded feels off to me but the bottom line might make up for it/make it villagery, but if reading my thoughts here confuses you its probably because im not sure either :wowee:

to be completely blunt if i ignore the ~vibes~ and ~tone~ iā€™d probably have more concerns w her, as it stands on a reread i think she still feels like a villager but i am a bit less confident on it now? although i do have a secret reason to think sheā€™s town that i may elaborate on later but for the time being i donā€™t think i should

Hmā€¦ If Bylamirā€™s scum and the gameā€™s not over, then maybe Kanave could be someone to consider based on that, butā€¦ Iā€™m not too sure on it :thinking:

But yeah I like these votes too

actually iā€™ll be a little bit less coy and say itā€™s mechanical but its not like, anything as strong as, say, squid seeing blastoise visit nobody

if weā€™re wrong today + i were to die tonight and you need to figure out what the fuck im talking about here then whoops but itā€™s relatively opinionated anyway and its not a part of my role

nah there should only be one despair left just from a balancing perspective

vaguely possible another netural is alive but i would assume not

I think there were three neutrals all as one little group, yeah? Im brain farting and forgetting how many have died. It makes sense that one despair would be left

from my understanding kai was a solo neutral but their role involved other people, wasnt a group thing

so basically they have 3 assigned players they want to see survive

1 Like

im p sure bun was one of those people but no clue on the other 2, and afaik bun had no idea until kai died and they read some of kais posts

Ahh ok, that makes much more sense than from how I understood it

@Kanave

if youā€™re around before the day ends, can you give etha a quick reread for me? i assume you know her better and i kinda want a second pair of eyes, i guess to make sure nothing i kinda glossed over is actually a red flag for her or somethin

oh shit this is happening

im so sorry

VOTE: Bylamir

lmao

I have Etha as the hardest town in this game iā€™m never exeing her unless we got hard mech infio

alright cool

ill assume that means nothing i overlooked is a red flag and that im just being a bit paranoid

OR that i can blame you if wrong :curtain:

the way she was clearly looking for ways to be helpful and then the stuff about her reactions to reading me so super fucking pure

if ethaā€™s V and carries me to end game I will still be in her pocket and i will lose the game for us and I will take all of the fucking blame

Well thats good to hear from that end, really I have no idea who to read as mafia unless im somehow super lost here, not sure how another day is going to pan out if we arenā€™t right here