Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

She was bullying me for forgeting EoT >:c

Okay, let me say two things. One: I donā€™t think Scum Kanave would ever kill Katze in this situation. Katze is infamous for being a good deep wolf, so keeping them alive would have put some doubt on them. Only Kanave would know such a thing

Second of all, I used an ability that targets myself and I got told my target didnā€™t visit anyone? That does NOT make any sense to me so either itā€™s some sort of mod error, I really got trolled with a useless ability, or someone tried to tamper my feedback but it backfired real hard

How does this not make sense???
You saying you targeted yourself then got told you visited no one? That makes sense to me. You donā€™t visit yourself.

Well yeah I know that, but what kind of ability tells you who you yourself visited when you know yourself who you visited?

I mean what was it gonna do not tell you anything?
Like in seriousness what did you expect the ability to do after targeting yourself? Fail?

No I mean I didnā€™t expect it to tell me something I already know. I was expecting to get attacked or be told that someone visited me or something

Thereā€™s not usually an ability that tells you something you already know. Itā€™s really weird

I see, so it also tells you someone visits you. That makes me sense.
Then idk itā€™s possible because no one visited you that the GM just told you that. Or like you said someone messed with your ability.

Well clearly you didnā€™t get attacked so I mean.
Either GM decided to do that or last mafia messed with your ability.

Yeaahhh thatā€™s what Iā€™m thinking. They could have tried to give me false feedback to throw me off :pensive:

Makes sense as your ability can out who they are.
Right now Iā€™m in a spot of blind trusting Etha and Kana
So Iā€™m sus on you and pixie
But ima lean towards pixie just cause you said I didnā€™t visit anyone last time and I feel like you couldā€™ve easily not told anyone that. Seeing people didnā€™t 100% trust me.

Iā€™m 100% certain that Kana isnā€™t scum, so that leaves you, Etha, and Pixie.

The only problem is that if my feedback can be tampered, I canā€™t trust it because the same thing could have happened to me unless if I canā€™t be targeted by the same ability twice :sob:

I think you shouldnā€™t rely on it.
Only reason Iā€™m using the first one is cause if you were Scum I feel you donā€™t mention that at all. (Unless you know there are 2 scum left and want to throw me under the bus in case you die)
But I really think there is only 1 left otherwise we are screwed.

I feel like MyLo would have been announced by now, so we can afford one more mislynchā€¦ but I want us to be right this time :^)

1 Like

Im awake now and just read through, not really sure what Squidā€™s ability would even mean, but what good does knowing if someone attacks you and then you dieā€¦? Unless you have like a salt that you can use

Yeah Mylo woulda been announced, we got 1 despair left

(LYLO at this point but still)

yeah theres no way theres anything but one left

Ok well just to keep the conversation moving on and since Iā€™ve slightly hinted at it but my role does two things. One, all investigative item cards fail on me. My main ability is that each night I pick a player, and Iā€™ll show up as their alignment to any investigative actions. Iā€™ve been using this ability to target those who were affected by flame tokens since if I was picked by Ego, we would learn about any of the possible flame token alignments

Okay, back to work.

@Etha I know you mentioned Pixie being your second highest scumpick, but can you explain why thatā€™s the case?

OHHH THAT EXPLAINS WHY THE RIDDLE WAS SO STRAIGHT UP i get it now