Dangan Werewolf Invitational (2/15) Game Ended Night 2 - Despair Won

death

sadge

The Last Mafia was Etha

3 Likes

but who wins :eyes:

(as in people, I want to see if there’s a secret Neutral fren out there)

1 Like

Despairs

Apo
Drinks
Etha

Neutrals
Kai who lsot with the yeet of Squid

Hope the Rest of the players

all neutrals lost

Today is a sad day for the color green :pensive:

yippee

1 Like

yeah i shoulda evaluated etha more but like
Idt yumi and etha were ever voting each other

yeah there was nothing I could’ve really done in the arguement there

from what I was told, they were just going to do the same thing again possibly and just attack into you at 4

1 Like

when drinks AND apo got despair read on day1 i was weeping

2 Likes

Etha’s Role

Kanave’s Role

Yumi’s Role

2 Likes

To be fair Yumi was HIGHLY on the correct juice that I was playing day1 the same way regardless of alignment

3 Likes

I got a like from host account
pogged

1 Like

gg i was katze

1 Like

Slight post game rant.

This game was really fun to watch parts and everyone gave it alot in their own ways even more so with so many of you being new to Forum mafia games and the massive switch it has.

First thank you to Yoshi you helped flavor so much multiple people stated loving theirs and they added atlot to the dynamic you can help with any flavor you are willing in the future.

Second Apo Kat and Scorbunny you helped fill this game to 15 and that made most of these mechanics work way better I hope yall all enjoyed it cause atleast from my view it seemed like it.

Hope yall got two getting to a F3 is amazing Pixie was the MVP by far getting to Etha the last one and got SO MUCH correct this last phase ontop of being a sub saving your slot be proud of this game.

Despair played well few night actions ? but you made it Etha carry the Gamer Girl for the win been cheering for you since day 1 as the only really town read wolf and took that to the end congrats!

Kai you got close lost four Trusties but gave it your all so happy you enjoyed your custom neutral :wink:

Thanks to the mods for letting me host this here helped so much

and last but not least Proph for helping balence last second you are a life saver and those changes all made so much better love ya.

Sorry for late flavors me and yoshi got busy last one and end game will be done as i finsh had to see results to be sure.

Hope yall enjoyed your roles you got and your flavors if not please let me know i’d love to have that in mind if/when i do this again.

GGs this post is to long love you all

~ Ruby

8 Likes

Crazy cause I thought you and Etha were never voting each other.

1 Like