Except you

2 Likes

My goal this game is to put the “deduct” in “Social Deduction”

my goal this game is to make scorbunny miserable

so basically the same thing if you think about it

and for the DRWW players:
we are not going to win this game of mech info, get your social reads out

3 Likes

If someone trying to stay under the radar wakes up and sees a vote on them they’re more likely to speak
I view Bylamir as a sneaky person, add on the fact that they spend all their recent free time on ToF and they might just drop a few shitposts to reach minimum and not speak for the rest of the day
Like, duh, they aren’t going to wake up right now and respond just because I voted them, the world doesn’t revolve around this forum, but I think it’s more helpful to my vote to be on Bylamir for now

1 Like

I collapsed once I realized there’s no role board to claim the one-of from

1 Like

Doesn’t mean I won’t try though

ill whip out a board for you to claim off of and then immediately counterclaim

go on, where on the board are you?

1 Like

I claim rad

I’m not one to bare my fangs easily :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m a pretty chill player and try to be logical when I can. I’m not used to things still but I just trying to learn the ropes of the system and the odd roles we have.

Hope you have fun hearing us yell at each other.

1 Like

:+1:

its already kinda entertaining to watch and i’m probably going to shitpost until i feel included :joy_cat:

1 Like

Is law enforements done by humans in MLP Monopoly world? What a amusing ideal.

Also obviously Canterlot, I never resist Broadway.

Congrats! you got the group dynamic

2 Likes

Note taken, not shitposting hard enough yet.

This calls for GREATER PRODUCTION

Don’t shitpost too much or people won’t read the thread when they wake up because there’s too many posts

1 Like

d1 disscussions be like

1 Like

No literally
D1 discussions in udw when the player who thinks they’re funny claims a neutral role not in the game @Kai

dont listen to this, when i wake up i expect some sick memes or ill be disappointed

(okay hes got a point the shitpost phase should end at some point but i am not going to force that because i am not a fun ruiner)

(but also gn)

1 Like