[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

ello laddiez

So uh
how’s it goin

i hate being here at sod cuz i suck at small talk

Here. After two scumgames where I’ve shown how much I’ve improved as a wolf, anyone townreading me at anytime D1 will be put in my PoE. I expect to be a slight townlean at best to most people by EoD1, because I’ve proven capable of emulating my villa play pretty well as a wolf.

Heads up: Don’t use the night ability on me to do my ability.
I’m going to be busy the following days so I won’t often have a chance to write 400 words.

Not going thg he best sadly for reasons I’d rather not get into but this game finally starting should help that a bit.

1 Like

…what does this mean

if it means what i think it means

/vote VooDoo

i dont get what it means

hi-ghost-hug

1 Like

Hmmm, a slightly villagery post, so I’m willing to give you a townlean for now. Also I’ll be writing an article for the host’s enjoyment even after I die.

There is the journalist that chooses you and makes your paragraph work. Am I misunderstanding something?

how do people do this this early istg im confused

I thought everyone was a journalist?

And had to write their own stuff

Oh it’s the mafia that activates people.
Nevermind then.

Apologies.

Only one villager isn’t and I read Voo’s post as a somewhat joke post telling the wolves not to activate him. That’s how I saw it anyway.

No, I thought the game worked differently.

Yes but not in the way I thought you were

I thought you were saying “Don’t waste your night actions on me” which is kinda very sus

But now you’re saying “Don’t activate me”

Which

1. Mafia activates people
  2. The “journalist” is the VT equivalent and it seems like you are not that

This may be way too early but this feels sus

Ah okay. Fair enough.

Ahh, okay fair enough tbh, it just seems like a misunderstanding from them though so dunno what to make of that

Now I have no idea what to do this game because the last two haven’t went so well