[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Diamond Arc Crossing

Hosted by @Host_Account_3

Rules

• Global Site Rules
  • Do not post in languages other than English, edit/delete posts, like posts while dead/during night, utilize shared/hydra accounts, utilize multiple accounts, use polling/wiki features, attempt to mimic host messages, post fake quotes of other players, or spam/slank excessively.
  • Do not cheat. Announcing intention to cheat, yet not acting upon it, will still confer punishment.
    • Do not gamethrow or sabotage games. You are permitted to play terribly, but doing so with the intention to troll will confer punishment.
    • Do not discuss host decisions or replacements in the game thread, especially to gain an in-game advantage.
    • Do not employ out of game information in order to get an in-game advantage. This rule will be enforced loosely with the exception of alignment indicative information, which should instead be made known to the host and will be handled appropriately.
      Try not to enable other players to do this either. You can help by not talking about the game outside the game thread.
    • Do not attempt to weaponize the host.
    • Do not announce intent to replace out, or make posts that could easily be interpreted in that manner.
    • Do not strategically replace out.
    • Do not attempt to abuse loopholes in the rules in order to accomplish any of the above. If you are not sure if something is legal or not, communicate such to the host in your PM.

Mechanics

Town Revolutionary
Town Journalist 9x

Mafia Diet
Mafia Critic 2x

• Each day, the mafia must choose a number between 1 and 3. They then assign members of the mafia to gain the ability to act the following night equal to the number chosen. They must also select town players to activate the following night equal to the number of mafia players that were allowed to act + 1.
  • They cannot choose the same number until doing a full cycle, and cannot select the same player(s) in a row.
  • Players will not be informed that they are activated, so get going on your amazing tales of tragedy.
  • If a set of killing actions would put the game past the point of LyLo, all non-factional killing actions would instead be canceled.
  • Town players must write their own material. Plagiarism is theft yo
Example Roles

Town Revolutionary

As long as you are alive, members of the town are protected by kills other than the factional kill. This passive will be disabled after night 2.
If you are activated, you may create a report detailing your grievances with another player lasting 400 words or more. An ability will be performed on that player in accordance with your message (up to mod interpretation).

Defeat the Mafia.

Town Journalist

If you are activated, you may create an article regarding any topic. The article must be 400 words or more. An action will be performed in accordance to what you wrote.

Defeat the Mafia.

Mafia Diet

Each day, you may choose a role type.

• Killing
  • Manipulative
  • Investigative
  • Supportive
  • Other

Role actions corresponding with the role type chosen will be disabled the following night.
If you are activated, you may create an article regarding any topic. The article must be 400 words or more. An action will be performed in accordance to what you wrote.

Reach parity with the Town.

Mafia Critic

Reach parity with the Town.

Playerlist

1. Dum killed n4 Town Journalist
  2. Clonedcheese killed n2 Town Journalist
  3. Leafia executed d1 Town Journalist
  4. @Kiiruma
  5. Wazza killed n1 Town Journalist
  6. @windwardaway
  7. VooDooSH @YoubutWorse
  8. ElithePsycho killed n4 Town Revolutionary
  9. EggYolk executed d2 Town Journalist
  10. Sharklifter executed d3 Mafia Diet
  11. Leetic executed d4 Town Journalist
  12. Universal killed n4 Mafia Critic
  13. @Gorta

Backups

1. YBW
  2. Arete
  3. Trochilidae

And many more…

Spectators

Threadmarks

SoD2
SoD3
SoD4

1 Like

Day 1 has started and will end in 48 hours or when deadline is met.

Deadline is 2021-12-31T18:40:00Z while Majority is 7.

2 Likes

Reserved for flavor

first

sup guys

ello laddiez

So uh
how’s it goin

i hate being here at sod cuz i suck at small talk

Here. After two scumgames where I’ve shown how much I’ve improved as a wolf, anyone townreading me at anytime D1 will be put in my PoE. I expect to be a slight townlean at best to most people by EoD1, because I’ve proven capable of emulating my villa play pretty well as a wolf.

Heads up: Don’t use the night ability on me to do my ability.
I’m going to be busy the following days so I won’t often have a chance to write 400 words.

Not going thg he best sadly for reasons I’d rather not get into but this game finally starting should help that a bit.

1 Like

…what does this mean

if it means what i think it means

/vote VooDoo

i dont get what it means

hi-ghost-hug

1 Like

Hmmm, a slightly villagery post, so I’m willing to give you a townlean for now. Also I’ll be writing an article for the host’s enjoyment even after I die.

There is the journalist that chooses you and makes your paragraph work. Am I misunderstanding something?

how do people do this this early istg im confused

I thought everyone was a journalist?

And had to write their own stuff

Oh it’s the mafia that activates people.
Nevermind then.

Apologies.