[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

I didn’t know this, but I still think its more likely to choose a 2 here because while they do have a wider pool of slankers to choose, they will also have a better idea of what people’s night actions were the day after, because even if they change every night knowing that can lead to a better idea of what people are doing with their articles which will lead to being able to activate people who are doing less or nothing

They made 9 posts. 2 had less than two words. 6 were about game mechanics and a misconception they had. Another was about inactivity and sleep. One was a sentence saying they liked someone. Another was just “randomize it.”

Hey, I never claimed to be good at forum mafia

And I won’t know if my method works until people flip

Any volunteers?

Just did a quick read on their messages, overall not much to me personally to go off of but the small parts is that I do agree with their point of going against inactives wouldn’t give much information and does seem suspicious towards you due to the fact that wasting days pushing them is pointless and would rather get out actives to gain information and to not waste days, overall for now their activity is weird and kinda flips me a little on the read but I still feel like their points make sense for a town perspective, but the thing I don’t like about them is the fact they are going off someone who is gone and didn’t have much to say for some reason for most of the time?

omg sharks hedging fdokkdfodsfppodfokfdok no way!! (istg if someone says that you are gonna be shot and i ask to be activated in that case so they can die)

According to you, this was enough for them to be taken off the hotseat and for you to fixate yourself with me and do all the actions you did from D1 to D2. And yes I did see some reads on them but that was when you did reads on everyone.

I volunteer @clonedcheese, because unless they severely missunderstood what i was doing, i dont see these posts coming from town (yes this is a OMGUS vote, but idgaf)

/vote @clonedcheese @Host_Account_3

I don’t really see what the confusion is about but maybe I’m misreading something

1 Like

sharks hedgeing and is self concious about it, smh smh, such an obvious scum

also when EoD?

NO WAY I’VE BEEN CALLED OUT :mistake:

i hate that term with a burning passion now

cower in fear, scum

1 Like

Aww, you’re voting him after I already moved my vote :confused:

you dont know where i am bro

im literally inside them

I think in 18 hours or something like that idk

Is voting for “information” really that common here? Seems like I’ll have to tear my hair out then

The point of pressuring inactives is to get information out of them. If we just vote out active players then we’ll be left with an inactive town by -yLo that will lead to an easy scum victory. Active players should only be voted out when they’re scummy, not because of “information”.

I need to ISO clonedcheese and sharklifter. I have seen Clonedcheese post stuff but it appears more sporadic. I have barely seen Sharklifter. Also Kiiruma as well. Their presence has been a bit weird for me in the thread

holy shit

1 Like

Info votes are a thing here, yes
That is still NOT exactly what I was doing despite what you think
But yeah I hear people say they’ll vote for info all the time and sadly it’s mostly town that does so

Also this is how the wolf team nearly won in SCP2, we just let town tear itself apart and yeet itself during the day, and killed the louder players at night

2 Likes

I feel like since moving to Fortress of Lies this forum has gotten even worse with the slankfest

2 Likes

I’ve already explained why I went for you over them. You admitted to reading the thread, while I could only speculate on how caught up they were. Plus, they did have a possible derpclear going for them, far more than was going for you. I wonder why you are fixating on this and not any other part of my or anyone else’s ISOs

Like seriously, what’s your thoughts on WA? Dum? Kiiruma? Eggyolk? YoubutWorse? Eli? Literally anyone else?