[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Maybe a meta-article about a survey checking which kind of articles “did well”? Though it’s up to mod interpretation, using investigation articles to try and detect who’s articles were activated would be very good. Imposters might try to write counter articles for this, so crewmates should probably still be mixing and matching their articles, but it’s just an idea to throw around.

How and why
All he’s done is push Kiiruma and me
And I know I’m town, and fmpov Kiiruma is also town
That is definitely not a good look

we should probably not discuss articles
lol!Mafia Diet

1 Like

Ah, you meant using article night actions to check activation

Problem is if investigative actions get blocked, which I have a feeling they may, this does nothing

^ this is saying the same as Eli did

/vote EggYolk @Host_Account_3

I’m gonna be obnoxious and not put an explanation here because you can already find it in my ISO :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Someone’s gonna complain my iso is too long to read through

And tbh I don’t really care

At least I wrote stuff. If you want to scumread me off it, fine, but it’s content that you can at least look at and draw a conclusion from because there’s something there. Some of you guys have no volume AND no content, so there’s nothing at all going in your favor. If you don’t want to get misyeeted, do something about it.

1 Like

I’m getting really annoyed at the activity levels in here

Because I’m 99% sure if it doesn’t improve, the game is going to end with no wolves ever voted out and all the lowposters misyeeted

yeah
flashbacks to risky light game
got any analyzation suggestions

Lowposteing townies I mean
LHF (low hanging fruit)

Yeah, ISO EggYolk

1 Like

It’s a super short ISO

pretty short (14 posts)
i should be able to do that

1 Like

At least its somewhat improved from yesterday albeit mine has dwindled a lot (I can tell) but its better to have something to work on

you clearly cant you said you cant read 10

newbie moment

how do you iso someone in this website? First time playing here

Nice, I didn’t know what an ISO meant until I googled it just now. But yeah it’s just 14 posts go for it.

yolkegg

this provides a sort-of-justification for not talking
so uh
it’s not good but like
eh

did he
ever read through today

no this was his last post of the day
in conclusion this D1 SUCKS (and also leafia pointed out something above there that I don’t really feel is correct on that particular post but eh)

oh no it’s this one

yeah this uh
i guess the thought process behind “these guys tallk = crewmate” is villagery but also he realizes that it’s easily fakeable so probably NAI

offers no explanation, particularly to gonta
hmmmm

yeah
he has a metric crap ton of self-awareness
i dont know if this is particualrly AI, since i was the same way when i was new, but
also derpclear denied

…damage control?
what do you mean damage control
there hasn’t been any damage done methinks
literally only flipped villagers and yeah
also also that game?
that has nothing to do with this game
overall very sus post

i’ve seen people claim the most opposite, but
eh
doesn’t matter

i do not like this post
it does nothing
also i dont understand the thing about me being mech confirmed being “relieveing”

this is probably NAI

progression 100

click on their username and then click the ‘‘x posts in topic’’ thing, thats how it works for me