Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

what

VOTE: Leafia

yeah

counterpoint: with no disrespect indended, how high should i be setting the bar for lol’s towngame? he has been randing wolf non-stop. quite rusty as town. and in the dvc of the mountainous game he acknowledged he’d be tunneling villagers like merpy if he was town and alive, he was honest about it

i would like to inform you my town winrate on mu is like 12%

2 Likes

i lied, my overall winrate is 6%. though on here i think its like 50%

3 Likes

arctic can have a townlean, so far carbon copy of last game

his read accuracy seems to be rand. and when he does make a nonsense read as a villager it’s something that smart players can pick up on as coming from a villager because it doesn’t try to justify itself with logic - it just doesn’t make any sense but it doesn’t try to make sense. the difference to the read on you he made in this game is that it tries to make sense but fails spectacularly. i’ve found lol as town in turbos for making reads that make no sense whatsoever. i’d actually say i’m pretty good at reading him in those.

1 Like

saying this but then not leaving is also a towntell in my experience

1 Like

my reads are usually good i just push the bad ones and dont explain anything thats why im only good at turbos and spamfests like this

what addiction does to a mf

3 Likes

thanks for reminding me
i’ve posted too much already. bye

none of my reads have changed except i’m reading tutuu lightly as town for her post about min - specifically the emotional guilt part, I don’t care for the rest of it

2 Likes

puts in book of towntells for future use

reasonable enough read for now but it’s easily fakeable

1 Like

on god

VOTE: min

sorry if you’re town, please keep doing what you’re doing

name one and ill explain the logic
just because it doesnt make sense to you it doesnt mean it doesnt make sense to me

editing posts is against the rules btw guys, just in case u missed it. i almost edited some typos by accident. takes nerves of steel to not do it by habit

like i genuinely think my logic is sound tutuu seemed like they already planned a townread on zug

bro apologized for the vote

:skull:

3 Likes

you can edit typos