Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

:skull:

1 Like

ive never heard gif tell before, what does it mean?

was expecting to see tutuu respond to the criticizm they got about how they said “on the right side of history” in describing min
this was possibly my worst wording yet
anyway i’m curious to see what they’ll say there so bringing this up again

1 Like

relatable post, except my ability to read those reads is considerably less confident

1 Like

sorry i missed it, can you direct me to the post you want me to address, please? im starting to get lost in the shuffle a bit

you’re cute, I was teasing that your use of that gif is pushing me to a lean (was hoping someone other than you would bite, but alas, only the fish with the same name as the bait took a bite)

idk if there is a spoiler function but if there was one I would put “its a town lean” in it

1 Like

it was the specific gif, unfortunately, just tutuu lore

1 Like

awwww i just mostly kept my eyes focused on the words “you’re cute” and i had to re-read ur post a severeal times coz i kept looking to “you’re cute” coz it made me feel so nice. thank you so much porschie you’re very polite and wholesome :blush:

however if ur a wolf i will have no mercy i have a godread on u so far and sure i will be wrong some day but so far ive always caught u as wolf and u dont have sean to protect u this time from my wrath

WAIT let me read ur post again sorry im getting distracted with fluff. right. back to business

oooh i see. alright. yeah i agree i love posting that gif. and i have always been town. for the last 2.7 years. so not wrong. i would probably post it when i finally rand mafia but yeah i wont reject a townlean on me

1 Like

nvm looking back I found I missed your post replying to it oop

I was wondering whether “on the right side of history” meant the more logical take, or the correct take
you clarified in 216 that it means the logical take which fits with your first post
in 219 I’m psure lol interpreted it as meaning the correct take

yeah that was my meaning

i dont remember what lol said in 219 let me see

eh nah lol is just joking there

ill be honest i acknowledge im being maybe too chaotic rn. too goblin mode. thats my normal nature and its something i try to avoid in mafia i find it good to try to be more calm and reational and help townlead and stuff and like u know be proper. shop talk. talk business with suits and versace shirts and rolex watches u know. but

now im thinking maybe if it will help people townread me why not the utility is there

but im just talking to myself here i would like to continue learning and trying to be more calm and have temperance and liek u know. straight shooter. im running out of synonyms

right, thats my mission here. im not just playing to win, im playing to learn to be more orderly too

o
reminds me of not getting an obvious in hindsight joke last game

anyway
aaaa i just had a thought and forgot it

i will eventually think of it
i’ll go to sleep now though lol

i just kinda do a little bit of mafiaing as a treat

1 Like

i have no idea how to explain how i play

i was gonna do something dumb but i stopped myself ok im back to being calm. i will tell u guys later, im posting this now coz i think it will look towny for me once i share (yes im very aware of my thread position as town and no thats not a wolftell if ur mad about it stay mad)

thank… you?

this game is kinda dead rn tho rip

1 Like

so IDK tutuu’s alignment but idt they should be the D1 yeet

1 Like

i will say though that i appreciate all of you for playing this mafia game with me and you’re all nice people

7 Likes

i am vaguely townreading them so i agree

1 Like

end game we will learn that it’s Kiiruma and Arctic and what they did early game was actually all scum threatre

1 Like