1 Like

i’m glad to see it will be easy to make you townread me when i rand mafia

1 Like

lol (3): Zugzwang, min, Arctic
min (2): Kiiruma, tutuu
tutuu (2): IcetFeelsPain, Leafia
Leafia (1): lol

Not Voting (2): Porscha, Hazardwaste

Arctic thinks in a very straightforward way and it shows very clearly in his readlist. Thats the most straightforward way u can parse the playerlist

Right now i feel it in my gut to be a bit convoluted in my way of thinking though so im going with that

This is also really towny

people always seem to have this impression but i often get wrapped up in things like layers of TWTBAW and wifom - the only reason i’m not right now is because the player in question is lol who I have experience with. i’m sure one of these games you will see me become unhinged in a f3 or something. it happened in my last one because i had to figure out which one of the two other players bussed. i went pretty insane that game actually

y’all heard her if you want to be towny you gotta spam less

anyway i am going to bed now gn :relieved:

1 Like

UNVOTE

Icet town

Min had towny posts

Zug had super towny and genuine posts

My read for on tutuu is biased because of their thread position but also they feel town but that could be bc I can’t null them but I want them to cook

Arctic sounds smart

So I don’t know what towny thing Kiiruma or hazard has done and they can flip mafia right but i want to say they’ve been slightly bit tiny town leaning more then the other 3?

Lol / leafia / porscha should be the executions today

Not voting on lol bc I don’t want them at e-2

Yeah. Getting pretty confident that Arctic is town for now.

Huh? I thought there were 8. I know there’s two wolves. Giggles

I didn’t start shaking. You do know majority.is 6, right?

I’m not so sure actually.

It is in the winter at least. Although it’s summer there right now so nope. The polar bears are still enjoying it though…oh wait, you meant Arctic the player, not the region of the world where the north pole is. No idea then.

UNVOTE Pretty villagery thought process here. Reminds me of how Arctic was towatds my slot last game.

Possible. Moves tutuu back to null for me at the very least.

I figure he’s due for one by now. VOTE: hazard

1 Like

VOTE: hazard

Now to call it a night so good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

i fucking wish. i thought a smaller game would give me a higher chance but it doesnt. locked town is a curse apparently

lol… little weird pocket but ok

1 Like

is there a way to track votes in a poll or something

1 Like

press th hammer button on someone else’s message iirc

isnt like… .ratio of wolves to town usually still similar regardless of set up … lol

u can actually do it on ur own posts too