Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

Writing this down

yes but she has a biased viewpoint :pensive:

i liked it more when you were afraid of me

Vc incoming soon-ish

I do actually.

VooDooSh is extremely scummy with their behaviour this game and especially with their EoD, the claim they have about their role confuses me greatly for a role to even have (and have the ability to just instantly state). Compare their EoD1 to before EoD1, it just seems to completely lose track and make absolutely no sense whatsoever in comparison, not to mention their reads make absolutely no sense if you look at them:

Not to mention their voting towards the EoD made me think that they were lying about their role more as they specifically chose to vote on a wagon that wasn’t involved in the EoD execution purely just to make their claim of having no vote seem truthful:

well that’s just a lie
i was literally saying it was villagery the entire game

i was wondering why you kept trying to fight against it?

you already gave your thoughts on voodoosh
why didnt you mention that this changed, then?

no I didn’t, I never gave my thoughts on them, I just gave my read on them, or are they the same thing despite what you said earlier

I asked a question that got ignored:

So I decided to leave it until I got a vc from the hosts, that’s why I asked them for one earlier

i looked through the part where you wanted to vote them at eod but i suppose youre right in that you didnt give your full thoughts

rest is fair

This conversation between wazza and aelin doesn’t feel right

ye youre right my bad i just skimmed through
thank god for postcap :pensive:

Sorry that we talk

@Aelin we can’t talk anymore :(

caught scum

agree but i cant tell if its just that she doesnt want to actively do more stuff or because she’s trying to get small stuff right to stop me on the big stuff

mom says its my turn on the self vote and ATE :point_right: :point_left:

thats literally not what he was saying :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

aelin jumping to say the last time she called me stupid for scumreading her was in a game in which she was town (it wasn’t, or at least we don’t know) may or may not be AI

you’re welcome

I know but I don’t know how to respond to what he said and I want to stay in the thread so what else am I supposed to say, happy birthday or some other shit that makes no sense?

By all means, keep talking

I already responded to this