Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

@GamblingAddict has died in the night! They were…

Mimic

“Hobbies: Doing impressions. Hey hey, who’s this? ‘WELCOME to… DICEY DUNGEEOOOOOONS!’”
Town Vanilla

You only have your voice and your vote. Use them wisely.

Day 2 begins and will end 2021-12-31T18:00:00Z. Since there is 13 players alive, majority is 7.

lol

NAI Mass Pingus

@litten
@atnoname
@wazza
@aelin
@mistyx
@agent47
@jarek
@magnus
@kanave
@kiiruma
@arctic
@Zone_Q11
@voodoosh

@Kiiruma @Agent47 you both suck at rolling dice

I would say skadoosh is shc’ed but i actually want to say the opposite

Imagine

I am shocked at the fact that GA was Vanilia, who would of thought that a villager would fake a N0 check

I rolled a
And

yeah you suck at rolling dice

you needed to roll a 2 4 or 5

thats what I call having a polarizing luck.

excellent work

all the wagons at eod weren’t stable at all which is weird

I rolled a 1 :D

voodoo lied about their role in some fashion, earlier on they claimed that they didn’t actually know what would happen if they voted and they didn’t want to test it then they felt comfortable voting someone else there

1 Like

yes they were
i remember looking at the new vc after making my legacy and it was virtually the same

maybe I’m misremembering because I didn’t actually look back at the wagons I just went using my memory

Overnight thoughts from town to scum.

Arctic: On the second thought, Agent might be right about Arctic preparing to deal with my shenegians in particular. Either way, this slot is going to get nightkilled at some point.

Agent47: I’m really lazy to do anything related to him so I’m just gonna sheep Arctic’s read and be done with it.

Jarek: Originally, I really liked the slot for the attempted effort, but with the random stuff they did at EoD, I really have no clue what their entire goal is. I guess you could rule as a lack of foresight which is often towny as they have no clear mafia agenda. Overall, just follow Arctic’s reads on them.

Aelin and Zone: These people are really solid and consistent. I really don’t mind letting those two run for another couple days altho I’m not confident enough that they are 100% town.

Kiiruma and Kanave: I have sorta ignore those two since they townread me which is probably irresponsible and wolfy of me, but I have no idea what to do with the two and I don’t care one bit.

Voodoo: This slot is going to be the center of discussion this day, so I’m holding off on deciding if Voodoo is town or scum.

Magnus and Mistyx: I haven’t read these slots as they are never around when I decide to join in and no I’m not ISOing people. That shit takes effort.

Litten: OMGUS read Imao.

Wazza: Their push on me is the worst push I have ever seen and if Wazza is town and believes their push, they should be ashamed. Wazza claims that I intentionally not left a presence in thread so I can avoid having to post content when I have posted 88 times. That amount may not be a lot for FoL standard, but bare in mind this is actually the average amount I have posted in all of my games each day. For content wise, I have done a lot as I said a couple of post ago and on the flip side, all Wazza has done was post a readlist and explained it. If what they consider content is posting reads, then its time I move to MU (ignores the fact there are more reads posted there).

With this in mind, I’m once again asking for everyone to consider Wazza this day

/vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

look at her iso in sorc17, then scp fm, then here

@VooDooSh

I know it’s not AI, but what is your flavor?