Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

yooo the sharkivator hop on in!!!

i rescind my misty twtbaw read

she damn well knows she hasnt made herself readable and i think she’d care more as town
it makes sense for her to not be trying as a wolf after a depressing wolfgame in botf where it was mainly her team who let her down

Let's see...

^ reply to Arctic’s P#50 about what to do and what not to do

^ reply to Litten’s post enjoying the game

^ reply to Kiiruma’s “not much to comment on FK, Mist, Aelin, Agent, Shark, and Jarek”,
to which I have responded by agreeing with Aelin about how that was actually NAGL for Kiiruma since people have already done stuff, so not making any reads with those is weird.

The first one is for the most part helpful, but not alignment indicative, barring the one part where I townlean Arctic because he said he didn’t write that wallpost pre-rand.

The second one is “authentically” Litten having fun playing the game. (How exactly is this alignment-indicative?)

The third one we can agree to disagree, because -as much as “not forcing any reads” may sound nice- that mindset does not progress the game. It is ABSOLUTELY USELESS if everyone were to nullread each other; it would be no different than Agent’s post “everyone except me is a wolf” (P#600).

So uh… No. I don’t understand what you mean, @VooDooSh.

Anyways, imma go off for now and wake up to see what has happened for later, but just to know when does voting end

Voting is for the whole game

Day*

kk lemme see where the day started

6pm okay thats fineee, yeah i’ll leave the vote there then for now

bad readlist:
townlean: jarek, zone, voodoo
nullscum: arc
Scumread: kiiruma

thoughts: kiiruma/Arctic could be ww
everyone else null

wait yeah shark nullscum

feel free to ask for elaboration

i like how because of the 1984 it just looks like ive gone insane

Ah, fair enough. However, I do hope that you understand that -while my thought process may be unorthodox from yours- I am doing my best to find the mafia.
(It just happens that I have no particular strong scumread on anyone at the moment. Even Agent is more of a null/nullscum rather than a scumread despite me voting him.)

Jack Nicholson Reaction GIF

1 Like

you seem very defensive of him in a “excuse my son’s actions” type way

I’m just chilling and lurking now, I’m not gonna get myself worked up

that is exactly what i’m doing
it’s a shame you can’t read between the lines

my readlist:

everyone:
evil
me:
not evil

2 Likes