Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

…what did I miss?

i can fake a pr again if you want

Arctic started hallucinating again

that works if you get nightkilled

generally my willingness to play the game has to do so more with my irl mental state than my alignment

which isn’t to say you can’t push me for not being motivated it just won’t be an accurate read

but im in an ok mood right now you can pick out one person for me to give a detailed read on

sharklifter

voodoo’s posts all seem reasonable and to the point and for some reason my mind has a WEE WOO WEE WOO siren going on whenever reading their posts

PKR Arctic
V/V
W/V
W/W
I think that Arctic is always good in the interactions unless pkr is evil with him

@VooDooSh you said you played video mafia?

how good are you at it

why don’t you think wolf me would defend villa pkr

I’m tempted to just do my thing but I don’t think I should do.
Sigh…

Honestly I’m kinda getting bored now of it.
It’s been over 6 hours and I’m still being wolf read.
I thought I’d played games with a good amount of this game and yet nobody seems to know me and all it’s doing is making me irritated.

I’m going to do some other read stuff and explain stuff if those who have wolf reads on me can ask me specific stuff. Kinda already gave some reads and I’m starting to think Agent’s pushing on me in bad faith which feels disheartening tbh

wouldnt that make you feel better than if they were a villager misreading you

I literally don’t want to conceptualise that wolves are just chilling at this and town’s just crashing on itself and I’m at the fucking epicentre and just digging myself deeper

i don’t scumread you
do i not count

shark being transparent with their mindset (specifically around defending kiiru) is villagery and i think they’re being pushed for things that aren’t usually AI or are villa AI for newbies

Theres three possible scenarios in my mind:
You are right, and kiiruma’s good
Your wrong, but good
Your doing a play with kiiruma

I dont really see you trying to defend a town kiiruma here

You’re like one of the only people and I know a lot of people here. I’m just speaking as a whole.
You’re gucci

acceptable but boring
can i get a redo

why not

These two contradict eachother