Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

There are no rules about alts stated in the forum mafia rules.

Why do you think he’s an interesting wagon?

so if it says nothing in game/site rules and nothing in this thread it’s probably allowed
i’ll still wait tho ig

i dont think hes an interesting wagon

i think aelin’s read is interesting because i kinda townread kiiruma

oh sorry didnt see this
the amount of self-awareness is off the charts, which normally i wouldnt care too much about for him but it wasnt much of a problem in scp fm in the slightest so it coming back is pretty much just a slam dunk

I don’t really think that’s a slam dunk for kiiruma from what I remember

I think their play style is heavily dependent upon their mood

Okay, then where do you want to go right at this moment if not Kiiruma?

Arctic :’)

is it for the lamist in his wallpost?

do you mean this post
i think this self-awareness is the meme/villagery type

like when someone opens and says “(sorry for scumminess)”

lamist is towny for me

he has a few
i dont really care whether or not they’re memey, they’re out of place and incredibly awkward

i am aware, do you see me voting you?

/vote ATNoName @Host_Account_1

not worth at the moment
join me on kiiruma
at hardly responds to pressure

Yes - in a way. Arctic’s post felt off because it felt like he made the post in order to get town read instead of helping newbies. There’s an unnatural segment in the wall post talking about how newbies would have to ask their wolf chat instead of getting advice from the post. The wall post also tipped me off that he was trying to give the impression that he is laid back as a wolf. Have you ever played a game with him as a wolf? Can you confirm whether or not that he would put less effort into getting town read if he was a wolf?

bold of you to assume that’s pressure

thats like the only post i can see being self-aware

i cant remember specifically but im pretty sure

no clue

regardless arctic’s a good enough player to know that the obvious lamist would get him scumread in this playerlist from the people we actually know, so unless he’s doing that on the offchance that he’d get a townread from me he’s probably just town

wow
you somehow know exactly how to read me, and end on the wrong read
outstanding move