Dicey Dungeons FM (8/15) - Game Thread (MAFIA WINS)

i like your funny words magic man

cause you were talking about the BOTF game right

plus i thought i responded to you already about the evil part

thanks
its probably pretty reachy and this literally happened like 14 hours ago but whatever

i mean

the post was my typical asshole post calling someone mafia which normally villagers get annoyed by

big man im here to make friends and have fun playing the game

thats why im worried because its my first time with most people here so i dont want my first impressions to be what i usually would be in a SD game

clearly i was annoyed therefore 100% villager solved the game ez

nah jk, Iā€™m not gonna be annoyed at you calling me mafia, im annoyed at you calling me faking my kindness

i thought all your posts were typical asshole posts

2 Likes

2 Likes

oh right i never explained my thought

L

so does this mean iā€™m right about you not being the type of person to worry about pissing people off in these games

so like
litten give me tips on how to be Coolerā„¢ after last game
and he was being very like
supportive of me being on Kiiruma early on in the game and then kinda stopped interacting with me when i tried to refuse the townread and then Agent hopped on the Kiiruma wagon

so
this could easily be like
litten trying to stoke my ego and then getting me to crash via mislynching Kiiruma and Agent is trying to push it along for the ml and subsequent crash

admittedly this is very reachy

If Iā€™m playing a game thats got a huge playerbase and usually anonymous names n shit, yes

But due to this being a forum, and me having an actual identity, im not trying to be a dick for our first games together

However once I get to know people I usually then start to play more chaotic and worry less about my words because people know Iā€™m doing it for banter

This goes for me being mafia or town anyways, I worry more about people than the game

mmm
agent is trying to paint me and kiiruma as scumbuddies which doesnā€™t really make sense if heā€™s trying to set up for a crash after the elim

@Sharklifter do you want the good news or the bad news

whats a crash

good news

quotes?