Didney Worl.exe: The Lost Chapters - Ru Paul’s Drag Race (Canned)

I see anon games with postcap might not be the most popular setup as of now.

1 Like

a significant part of this forum is trans, and a majority of that is mtf
the flavor is based on a drag race which makes me extremely uncomfortable in general because they present in a way that i find very unappealing and it makes me gender dysphoric to be compared with them in any way

playing a game with them as flavor, much less an anon game, is entirely out of the question to me

I assume if I find something uncomfortable to the extent that I can’t even look at the thread without feeling bad, I assume that the flavor also at least wouldn’t appeal to a significant part of the forum

(cw: the flavor of this game)

7 Likes

Oh, right, got it. Thanks for the explaination. Felt a bit out of the loop there.

3 Likes
Summary

what’s a drag race anyways

I kinda doubt this mostly because I spoke with multiple moderators who I unfortunately had to speak to about this game, and flavour didn’t really cross their mind as a concern

Im pretty sure the only reason this game didn’t fill is because of how the site worked I couldn’t be bump the thread multiple times and a 17er anon game is probably a hard sell for people on this site

Addendum:
Generally, a drag race has nothing whatsoever to do with a drag show, except in this particular instance (RuPaul’s Drag Race) where it’s used as a play on words.
But yeah, it’s the “drag show” part of the flavor that I guess might not appeal to some people.

l wasnt aware of this, but the op image didnt exactly have a race car in it so
nyeh

1 Like

Idr think flavor was a problem (tho it probably didn’t help cuz it’s a flavor idt 90% of the forum would get or like), probs just that it was a large anon game without a fun gimmick

4 Likes

i personally didn’t join because didney worl 1 scarred me

2 Likes

what happened in didney worl 1 again

bad things

1 Like

basically, the flavor was an absolute no-go for me and possibly a handful of other people
but i think that for most of the forum it just doesnt really have an pull, and that’s all
for an anon game to work though, you still very likely want to have net positive flavor over flavorless, and this was somewhere between net neutral and slight net negative (idk everyone on the forum and i dont want to speak for all of them here but this is my perception of it)

1 Like

uh… sure, ghana. headpat

4 Likes

i didn’t join because I don’t like MU

3 Likes

oh lmao its on mu?
bullet dodged

mu is blocked by my service provider omegalul

1 Like

me and eli liked this post at exactly the same time and i thought the site was glitching

3 Likes

can this game?

candice game?

candice nu

1 Like

candice phineas and ferb have been gone for six years. you have to let them go. the accident wasnt your fault.

1 Like

it was

mom phineas and ferb are dead again