Didney Worl.exe: The Lost Chapters - Ru Paul’s Drag Race (Canned)

Didney Worl.exe: The Lost Chapters - Ru Paul’s Drag Race

RDRAS6

SICK AND DYING, TIRED OF CRYING, YEAH IM SMILING BUT INSIDE IM DYING

Hosted with the help of special guest stars @GGhana and @katze

Rules

• Follow the Global Forum/Discord/Game/Meta Rules - Please Read First, the Official Forum Mafia and Forum of Lies Rules, Forum Rules, and Partner Community Guidelines . Please make sure you have enough time for this game before you sign up.
  • THIS IS AN ALT EXCLUSIVE GAME. DM ME TO SIGN UP/BACK UP/SPECTATE
  • Signups will be held in this thread only, the game itself will be on Mafia Universe . It is REQUIRED to have a MU account to signup for this game.
  • Discord is required to sign up for this game.
  • Breaking any MU rules in this subforum will be considered a rulebreak on FoL.
  • People who are sign-up blacklisted on FoL may not join games in this subforum.
  • Because of how this game works, statements such as “I’m petting my cat”, “I’m going to school” or “This isnt my scum meta” are to be avoided, however some leeway will be given. Direct alt integrity breaches will be handled with a replacement/modkill as necessary. If you think you might cross the line, you will cross the line. Do not Johnny Test me.
  • Keep it classy ladies, save it for the cameras! Remember this is a dumb forum game, please keep the toxicity at a minimum, if someone thinks you’re being toxic you likely are. Feel free to go as far out as you want in your class card/my dms. Please try to avoid getting excessively emotional in thread, if you need a break/to vent to me feel free to talk to me/take a break.
  • Flavour solving is not allowed. Almost all flavour has been written pre-game/randomly assigned, but flavour solving goes against the semi-serious nature of this game.
  • There is a post cap set at 250 for this game. This will be lifted 30 minutes before end of day.

Gameplay

• SOD/EOD: 8 PM EST
  • Phase Lengths: 48/24
  • Minimum Posting Requirement (per phase): 15 on-topic and useful posts.
  • Execution: Majority (starting D2) + Plurality. No vote is a valid vote, Tied executions will be decided randomly.
  • Factional: A kill of some sort is mandatory. If the wolves decide to skip the factional kill then they muse use a Soup Kill. If the mafia choose to use the Soup Kill then a mafia member is assigned, and the mafia must guess
    as many players alt identities as they wish. If they get them all correctly, then the assigned mafia member kills all those players. If not then the assigned mafia member dies. All deaths caused by Soup are strongman and cannot be tracked, and will be announced in thread as Soup deaths.

Setup

The setup is called 2x5. It is a matrix setup

THIS IS AN ALT EXCLUSIVE GAME. DM ME TO SIGN UP/BACK UP/SPECTATE

Doctors, Jailkeepers, and Roleblockers can’t target the same player on consecutive nights. For the latter two, this is to prevent stalemates.

First, rand the Mafia roles. To do this, randomly choose a number between 1 and 2. Choose the respective column depending on what was decided.
Second, rand the Town roles. To do this, randomly choose a letter between A and E. Choose the respective row depending on what was decided.

With both column and row decided, that will be the Mafia roles / Town PRs present in the game.

Fill the remainder of the game with Vanilla Town until there are 13 Town present.

Signups

Wisdom of the mod WILL be used to ensure an interesting and balanced game.

do not speak in here

do not like any posts

:canned_food: by host

who would’ve thought an anonymous postcapped game on fol wouldn’t have filled

8 Likes

flavor matters much much more for anonymous games than for regular games
if you have flavor that sketches out half the forum then you’re going to have a much harder time filling it than if it was non-anonymous
and if your setup is vanilla semi-open, and anonymous still, the three major criteria that i look at for game joining (flavor, setup, playerlist) all have zero player draw, 2/3 of which were negatively impacted by it being anonymous, and the remaining one of which did not have a lot of effort put into it

if you want to make an anonymous game that people will join, you have to put effort into it to a point where the net gain of appeal from flavor and setup outweighs the loss of appeal from inability to see the playerlist

6 Likes

so how did catgirl bomb nightless fill

1 Like

flavour
setup

3 Likes

btw remember thing game day 1 where there were literally like 200 posts the entire day and no one was playing

this would have been that but even worse due to postcap

1 Like

tbf 250 is a pretty high postcap
im not a slanker and i still rarely ever hit it anymore unless im like, spending my entire life an a game
i know other people post significantly higher than me but i dont think a 250 postcap, especially on mu with no infinite scroll, is really a thing that would change the feel of the game

1 Like

a postcap of 50 caused people to post 10-20 times

i don’t think it’s the size of the postcap that matters
i think it’s merely the existence which causes people to subconsciously post way less than is necessary

3 Likes

Yeah, it becomes an excuse to slank

1 Like

mu has hard-enforced postcaps (the site will not let you post) instead of modkill threats
which probably breaks the psychological barrier causing the slanking in risky light game
I dont think its a problem inherent in postcaps, just in the “if you go over then thats an infraction and can result in a modkill” which honestly probably scares people too much
nyeh
at the point that u have a 250 postcap u probably would be better off not having a postcap at all though

2 Likes

I can’t post 450 times with that

2 Likes

i didnt join to spite ghana for pinging me again

2 Likes

for legal reasons, this is a joke

What do you mean by this?

black magic

1 Like