Nya!

bet u jsut won a hidden event

1 Like

yeah im wiped

heading to bed

and likely gonna wake up to like

3k posts tmrw morning lmao

Good evening all.

I’m finally awake, admittedly haven’t read much yet but that isn’t much of a surprise in a FM game. Yet alone being in a 54 player when things have not started too long ago.

All I remember is Hip is King. In which case, ‘long live the king’ for now at least.

you posted 1610 i called it

Whats significant about 1610

it’s the one thousand six hundred and tenth post made in this thread

incredibly special

Some have suggested that 1610 may mark the beginning of the Anthropocene, or the ‘Age of Man’, marking a fundamental change in the relationship between humans and the Earth system, but earlier starting dates (ca. 1000 C.E.) have received broader consensus, based on high resolution pollution records that show the massive impact of human activity on the atmosphere

4 Likes

I see

Thank you Chleb

1 Like

girl like an hour had passed at this point in a 54 player game why are you making posts like this if you’re a villager

4 Likes

this game isn’t really worth my time if we don’t force the hosts to make a new thread before day 1 is halfway done tbh

2 Likes

did you get this from Wikipedia, the free online encyclopedia that anyone can edit?

1 Like

You can only blame yourself if it dosent happen

seconded

This is a good point

Well 1337 wasn’t a special number, so perhaps 1610 may be one.

I’m also expecting that it’s possible (due to how many dangan nerds we have here) a certain danganronpa number may potentially be an event - Who knows?

1 Like

no i’ve already submitted my 9 players to suicide bomb
i can blame a lot more than just me