FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Demi are you just watching thread and posting sometimes or just opening thread posting and closeing?

Tbh it’s first time nervousness of not knowing how fluffy is okay hehe but you didn’t hear that from me.

I have it open in another tab and I tab in to look every so often.

1 Like

this could be a bad read, but last time i wolfed on here, I kept popping in just everytime I had a notification and really only really tried especially in late game to just reply to notifs

though I could just be remembering that wrong tbh, but I feel like it’s what happened

What game are you playing

1 Like

this man(snicks) is a villager

1 Like

I was playing Lobotomy Corporation but I stopped for the night because I’ve been going for hours and I got a really painful abnormality LOL.

1 Like

you know what’s funny

the MOMENT I purposefully stop interacting with GGhana because, well I would love to waste my time as wolf with that, they just leave

figured was just curious if you would lie about it.

1 Like

Unrelated was kinda tempted to say which one but it might be spoilerish and ruin it for someone so decided not to specify HAHA.

I have returned after a butchering of cooking dumplings

Never heard of this game hahaha

1 Like

I am totally lost on this read

Agreed
Sounds more like a workplace

1 Like

this is slanderous btw sam hinkie and his process were gonna go all the way until kawhi’s shot bounced in u cant convince me otherwise

1 Like

Good. It’s suffering.

5 hours and 1.1k+ posts.
Sounds about right.

1 Like

Yeah I check away for a bit and the thread size doubles

1 Like

Should keep this ratio, double the speed of posts every so often

1 Like

Story is insanely good though. So if you want to have your cake and eat it too you can follow the story from some playthrough and something and avoid the pain that is winning it yourself by not having to play it that way lmao.