FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Who do think I am focusing on first?

Or you can reveal it slightly before it so we can discuss it now? :pleading_face:

Rip lol

Do tell.

oh i forgot this classic, probably should have put it it my mech thing post cuz it feels kinda relevant enough?
okay it isn’t a mechanic though
I think the shot is AI
what alignment
one of them

1 Like

I’m putting Marshal’s stuff in a spoiler because it’s a lot

Summary

[quote="Marshal, post:4451, to

pic:2370, full:true"]

I’m also not opposed to just throwing hippo out the window. If he’s wolf I would probably consider the duo cleared
[/quote]

Okay imma be honest with y’all I’ve read nothing, I know about the deaths, I’m hungover I’m going back to bed, I don’t like Apprentice’s slot nor do I think beancat is town, pretty sure beancat I could be a neut role similar to the roles in FAM1 so I’m just noting that for now

1 Like

You know what’s interesting
Wisdom had a night vig and was not vanillized
So there must be a wolf with better abilities than a night vig that Whysper made into a factional

1 Like

what are you asking me here?

Who have shot Eevee so far?

uh thats cool busy work i guess

anyway you didnt die when i shot u

:eyes:

I am clearing lists from top to bottom, that’s what I am doing. So it’s naturally to see why it looks empty.

Didn’t Whysper’s vanillizer not work with KP?

Guys Eevee is probably un-ITAable

Yep, I was right.

2 Likes

Can we get more votes on AtNoName and Proph for starters? I don’t like how many votes are on Taffy compared to Proph and AtNoName.

Oh maybe? I thought it just said any abilities the target has would become factional

wow what a powerful role, truly

Yes I can’t die to ITAs, it’s a passive ability

Like imma be completely honest, it’s probably a trick lmfao