@Chloe visor read?

No she was the one we left behind to die

1 Like

Claimed as in rolewise?

If anyone is claiming their roles shut the fuck up ty

i feel pretty bad for wisdom ngl that is super unlucky

i isoed sirderpsalot and my read of him is DGAF town

Yes read the end of the boats thread for context

While I’m 85% positive the lying darkness is fake, I take 0 chances on testing that fact

1 Like

Atlas reason for choosing Wind: Consensus mostly. Plus Atlas was fine with saving Wind too.
Wind reason for choosing CRich: Person Wind townread the most.
CRich reason for choosing me: CRich didn’t know who to scumread out of Marl/Wisdom more and so had me as their most trusted.
My reason for choosing Marl and killing Wisdom: From the start Marl was my strongest townread, it didn’t change during the event, I thought the way Marl handled it felt genuine. And overall Wisdom just had less towniness going for them. I will admit, I thought Wisdom might have been town at the end and wished Atlas could’ve died instead but I ended up doing a dumb due to trusting Wisdom could be town so woo

2 Likes

Wolves sign up for their own deaths when they join boats

Ah I see that make sense, still there’s still a possibility that there’s a second wolf. Because not a single person want to save Wisdom.

i need to look back over cape because i remember pointing out how most of his reasons for townreading wazza and crich were kinda terribad but i’ve been glazing over his more recent posts

is this why you were voting him?

Wait it was CRichard and not YBW?

1 Like

Yeah that’s my mixup

Is YBW even in the game lmao

It was CRich, the person Wisdom had been fighting a lot with

Yeah YBW wasn’t in the event

Eevee is deffo mafiq

2 Likes

I think so?

he is and he’s probably a wolf

1 Like