FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Idk how to read visor rly so nothin strong
But
Think his take on taffy feels lightly villagery? Pulled them into the spotlight - and reasoning seems solid

So if taffy is a wolf visor is
Prob v

Otherwise no clue

It was more meant to be the fact I know you listen to your own reads and not the threads lmao

no I actually thought his wolfreads were more worse

felt like he was falling into the classic trap as a wolf of finding reasons to push people instead of reasons people are wolfy

also his reaction to Nutella’s push is poopy diaper

If there’s a second wolf, it was Atlas.
But even then it’s a bit meh

I still want CRichard dead tbh

Eevee was pushing for the voting system in the event to change to an anonymous one (thru app or poll)

He was definitely trying to use it for this exact scenario.

1 Like

but he’s probably town

I’ll unvote later I cba going to the voting thread

i really think its pretty likely all the 5 boaters are town cuz its dumb not to save mafia no ones ever gonna backread it.

Do you think Wisdom/CRich were theatre then?

why are crich and marl still wagons

6 Likes

read the thread and you’ll figure out pretty quick

Ftr I didn’t actually look into it, I just followed their live interactions in the thread right before Boats and then in Boats

And I had a townread on CRich and just wasn’t sure if they were v/v or v/w so I saved the person I thought was town

1 Like

No
Not everything had to be theatre, I think they were just at arms with each other
I honestly can’t tell you the last time I’ve seen scum intentionally theatre for benefits

that’s a tinfoil if i’ve ever seen one. I think you’re town for it though

Also his crich defense was p good
Nothing unfakeable but doesnt mean it aint kinda villagery

honestly lets vote eevee cuz then if theyre mafia im hard spewed town from event and then the antimonarchy suckers can eat it

/vote eevee

so his reasons for wolfreading people suck too then

incredibly

i’ll give it a look later

dont think cape or prophy has been in thread since last night so probably asleep

also i think leafia is probably town

There was someone I thought was scum earlier but I didn’t want to state it for some reason now I’ve forgotten who that was lmao

1 Like