FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

It’s certainly possible but you might be reading too much into that.

oh
so uh
nothing’s happened

1 Like

I’m on phone so this will be… Interesting but

Okay you see like, the kinda snark that Hippo is saying with this post towards me? It reads to me like they do not believe me.

And if you look at my logs, before 4662, there was nothing before that point in my logs that would suggest that I was wolf reading Wisdom. But secretly, had them in mind but they only posted like 11 times before I dipped or something like that.

I feel like Hippo could have picked up on the fact I hadn’t talked much about Wisdom before that point which was true.

Maybe I am looking too deep into this but those were my thoughts behind the townread

Nothing big for a ehile now it seems.

1 Like

i read his post at the time and took it as face value (and therefore a townread on you). If it was meant the way you read it for the reasons you think he made it, then I can see it

alice feels like a gut level wolf for most of her iso but this in particular just does not feel like a real thought whatsoever

I have thoughts about hippo and what a w flip means for him but I can’t post them now so I’ll post them later
someone ping me and quote this post if hippo flips w so I don’t forget about it

1 Like

Okay, so basically - rule changes made by host which change the “game intentions” are supposed to be announced.
And I think the type-of-voting change in middle of the game was changing how the game is intended to be played.

Herby I’m like 80% sure that the change itself is role dependant.

i put it in at the top of my notepad for later, you owe me at least half a townpoint

2 Likes

I saved this post in a notepad app just in case Hippo flips wolf at some point.

1 Like

outplayed

1 Like

wolves spotted

2 Likes

i didnt save it

Voting was changed? How?

i forgot it

that’s not how this works.

that’s not how any of this works.

:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Laughs after howling

1 Like

idk I just find it hilarious how you both had the same identical thought process even though it probably doesn’t mean anything

2 Likes

Why do you need a thread read to read Eliza here, I don’t get it. Is there something complicated about reading Eliza off of Eliza herself?

1 Like

Not too surprised someone else had the same thought honestly.