FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Either we win spectatularly or lose hilariously and that is a win/win to me

i begin unraveling after having to tolerate something for more than one game

Nah I just want a readlist from her, I’ll just use her readlist as my catchup D3 instead of actually reading

Would you like to be my notetaker instead?

You know what that’s a rythem I can get behind

Probably NAI since that happened in a previous mash on this site

and townies can be awkward or nervous

I’m a even night vig

2 Likes

Only if she’s scum.

I’m aware of that.

it’s not an endorsed take i just thought it would be funny

i don’t care to think about that atm, i think you’re both individually wolfy

as usual
new pfp then i post

2 Likes

well yes that would imply she lived past night 1 wouldn’t it

Part of this is literally because I don’t trust anyone who uses OMGUS as a reason against someone literally less than an hour into the game

at least the last three

skeeved by chloe having a disproportionately low number of townreads

you know

i just realized that min isnt in this game

which

is kinda surprising tbh

2 Likes

@arctic get rolled

THE ILLUMINATI RISE AGAIN?

Good evening ladies, gentlemen, and nyanbinary folks. This your local journalist Tess Ardent here with another exciting story. Today we will be focusing on 3 different topics that people have been talking about lately. This is the first installment of Tess Ardent’s Breaking News.

On our first topic, I have to thank @Hippopablompoyeetus for being our first king, and I hope that we have a mutually beneficial relationship in the future. Hippoblompoyeetus has been instrumental in helping Tess Ardent take down numerous suspected Mafia members, such as Fox News anchors or CNN News Anchors, both of which seem to have a vendetta against me. May you live a happy and short life, King Hippo.

On our second topic, it has been recently discovered that Catboys are estimated to become an endangered species by 2023. While I heavily doubt that this is become of a royal order from King Hippopablompoyeetus dictating that local law mandates that prevent hunting of catboys must be lifted, this news is extremely disturbing. Please cherish your local catboy @catbae.

Our third and final topic we shall discuss the growing disturbing rumors of a secret third faction called the Illuminati. Rest assured that I will personally delve into this topic more and report back to you my findings in a later installment of Tess Ardent’s Breaking News. As always, if you want me to discuss future topics in my breaking news segments, please ping @Hippopablompoyeetus and he will communicate with me the topics that you suggest. Thank you and have a wonderful day.

8 Likes

Anyway

Off to do some work!

If anyone has any reads about me please ping me in them so I can come back and OMGUS later!

You’re probably right about that honestly.

are u a wolf who can do some shenanigans to someone if they post a readlist