FAM2 Game Thread 3 - Days 3 & 4

That being said, I doubt Blizer would have messed up his chances as wolf if he suggest something like that.

Meaning blizer is town.

Eliza - Very sure of this read, tbh. Originally I had a threadread on them as it felt like a lot of people were TR’ing them for very flimsy reasons without any pushback which tends to indicate that they’re more likely V due to wolves threadspeewing them due to TMI. Though later on their posts look fairly natural being that rather than freezing as Sulit was wagoned they just started pushing the Taffy vanity wagon in a carefree manner as in p6215 which indicates that they probably don’t have TMI on Sulit and were just doing their own shit. Eliza’s been extremely consistent on Taffy and has 140+ posts this day in a mash. Yeah, just lock this in.

From my notes.

I couldn’t find a Blizer flip. Is he alive?

I don’t understand whether you pre-flip SDA as wolf and think of what that means for Blizer, or you pre-flip Blizer and think of what that means for SDA alignment.

ohh i see
you pre-flip SDA wolf k k

1 Like

Their ISO is basically pushing Taffy and I spotted a soft defend on Arctic

When Sulit was on the chopping block, they were pushing Taffy hard.

[quote=“ElizaThePsycho, post:532, topic:2447, full:true”]
I divide Taffy posts (that I quoted) into three categories: those that are “offhand ‘oh but it could be this’ comment that adds nothing to the game”, “not understanding that this post is a joke/not a joke” and “good ol wolfy posts” (i had a different category in mind but I forgot it)

offhand comments that add nothing to the game

later, when it gets pointed out that taffy makes a read like two seconds later, and is asked “what’s the logic here”

Any kind of effort from Eliza is good, but they are a person that I could see just tunneling the same person over and over to avoid interacting with other slots.

OMG WAIT NO, ELIZA IS TOWN. I don’t think it’s in their scumrange to fake this emotion. They would have already seen it if they were in scumchat.

This is also a really towny response after being proven wrong on Taffy.

Okay, Eliza is actually like top town for me.

Blizer is alive yes, I see Blizer/Derps as T/W

Like I’m hard shielding Eliza after this.

Mostly due to Arctic’s spew, tbh.

1 Like

i have no reads
help

DAY 3 - ITA PERIOD 4 BEGINS

oh I forgot about that

Oh snap. Uhhh I’m not ready for this.

You got me in first half, I get you that.

There is still soooo much to read.

I see. …out of curiosity, assuming Amelia and Nanook die today, who would like to shoot to death at D4?

What’s the spew? I mean, Arctic flipped town - right? How can a town spew even?

But, yeh, fine - Derps seems to be the consensus ITA target for me now

/ITA SirDerpsAlot

He flipped W lol.

Miss!