FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

is eevee Tess Ardent

Idk how much I’m going to do being that I’m outside in 90+ degree weather until 9 PM my time and I’m nauseous, trying to keep up with the thread I’ll try to imply input when I can but I’m going to be lurking mostly.

/in

1 Like

It wasn’t that i thought Epi was super wolf or anything like that, even if it might sound like that here. My tone is like that because i decided to hard defend cape and push for a shot i could get behind.

But Epi was part of my last tier of PoE that i had literally no reason to townread (whether my own reads or sheeped reads), consisting of like:

epitau
GGhana
Amelia
Drinks
Taffy

then i ISO’d them, they’re extremely uninvested, so not a big loss if V, unlikely to clear themselves. Also didn’t love their jokey tone overall, and disliked their "is stuff still going on with Eevee post.

Then when he started claiming his stuff i wasn’t as sure i wanted to get behind him as the best shot anymore (that’s where im currently at)

1 Like

Also Solic can be town today for helping to bury Proph by casing him after entering thread.

guys cmon

What does the yellow mean, if I may ask?

null-ish

1 Like

xd

there ain’t no way this Cape wagon loses :skull:

Yeah I was kinda worry you didnt repond

im busy packing, going away tomorrow for interrailing through europe!

Wtf why am I orange

good point tbh
taffy can never be ITA killed, which I personally find worrisome

why are you town
you’ve had the biggest drop off, by a mile
and we’ve been destroying the wolfteam

(if you vote cape i’ll make you yellow)

all I’m saying is that Amelia hasn’t spoken

Drinks and Maxi have barely spoke

last time I was in a game with Amelia, Amelia not speaking meant they were wolf
that’s all I’m saying

I’m drunk idk what you want me to do it’s a holiday weekend

if you all are patient, I would NOT be suprised if there was a wolf counterpart to my role

I literally said I’d be gone