FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

if you all are patient, I would NOT be suprised if there was a wolf counterpart to my role

I literally said I’d be gone

I’m not voting cape I have nothing on him

1 Like

If he flips wolf, whatever idc
I haven’t read him

1 Like

have you been asleep

1 Like

I’ve been out drinking and bbqing

1 Like

Well normally I wouldn’t compare my Poe List where you are in compared to

Which at least two people like Drinks and Epitau are in my tier list at top, I wondering if you have any reads on

The nine people in the list with you?

correct, this is the same with likely everybody else so this post means absolutely nothing

Think on the bright side: mafia would have to expend a NK on someone with a non-threatening power instead of one of our important players :grinning:

actually, given my role, I can soon find it out… right? by soon i mean tonight

The point is to kill strong town first.

Ok fair

/vote Cape @Dark_Joycat

Nutella V. Wazza V.

Eliza likely V.

Solic had some towny posts i think but eh.
Alice thinks Ranta’s d1 was super town (metaread) but says to shoot if they keep falling off. Ranta also randomly shot into the ITA-shielded Taffy. Think that’s rand!v but wouldn’t bet game on it.

Nook i think is W apart from the fact that Proph shot them. I’d want him dead around tomorrow if he doesn’t start posting towny or get anything else in his favor spew-wise.

Luxy had couple of good posts d1, but then fell off hard and just self-pitied d2. Doesn’t seem solvy when i see them in thread, they might’ve kinda given up from how wolves are dying left and right now that i think about it.

If I’m lucky I’ll die tonight anyway so idc

you better pres Taffy onto me if you are wolf

or maybe GGhana who knows I feel like switching there since I don’t love the wagon composition on Taffy

@Ruby Full disclaimer that there’s not a lot here that I feel there’s something to draw from. But what from there is it seems like more interactions with good players than evil ones.

This reads like attempted seeding doubt more than asking for a player’s thought process, so I’m more inclined to think Shending as town from the interaction here.

Likely nitpicking on my end, but it feels strange to ask towards a comment over the original block. Could be trying to latch onto someone, which is my gut assumption. I don’t want to draw conclusions where that leads to Ashlyn’s alignment yet though, since I’d put it in Demi’s camp to invest stock into a good player to drag them down when roles reveal.

Genuine question here.

Feels like attempting to fit into town flow, especially after asking the question above. First skeptical of the votes onto Marl, but once given the reasoning by another player quite willing to go along with the vote.

wow i predicted it :wowee:

someone tell me with a straight face atno didn’t have tmi on cape

3 Likes