FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

towny post. i think the main reason i dont have u as town is i havent been in the thread at the same time as u tbh. U can be town for real

shot list being so broad just gives wolves free reign to shoot wherever

I can’t do anything about that since I’m still finishing up what needs to be done

sorry but being from texas gives me an innate triple accuracy on quickdraws
it’s all skill

1 Like

I’ll look for the first then in a sec a maybe though could also be rule of three by unconscious thought idk.

Yeah the more I think it’s not really a rule posts and more I think brad could be a wolf though that’s not a strong read just gut.

1 Like

good vibes is a good enough reason as any, i just want ppl talking about why they townread ppl.

1 Like

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

GEOGUESSR

Players: 8+
Chance of Death: None
Mobile-Friendly: Probably
Duration: Event will end at 2022-06-25T03:35:00Z but active participation is not required after you submit your guess
Other Notes: Will start at 2022-06-25T03:05:00Z

How to Play:
There will be pictures of places. You will be given a map of the world. You PM the hosts where on the map you think those places are. Points will be given based off of how close you are to those locations. Ability to edit an image of a world map is strongly preferable.

How to Join:
Type **/this better not be a bait event again** and ping @katze.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private.

1 Like

Yeah I was busy with inventory yesterday and like two hours into today happy it’s done though was a good time kill.

seperation anxiety is getting to me

1 Like

HOSTS
THE ACTUAL FUCK

3 Likes

WHAT

no fuck that

It will be trimmed down eventually. But the most important 1st step of shotlist is always to trim away the towny ppl so no1 can blow their head off and blame no shot list existing

I am boycotting this event

@Kiiruma this gives us reason to fucking murder them

3 Likes

Yeah anyone that doesn’t town read shen btw like needs to hard explain why to me lol

LOL

NOBODY IN WE ARE BOYCOTTING THE EVENT

4 Likes

Sad I dislike geoguesser was so hyped for a turbo :cry:

1 Like

/this better not be a bait event again @katze

/this better not be a bait event again @katze
drown my sorrows