Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Overall marshal thoughts

• arete is ~always mafia. Their posts are wolfy and they have straight up thunderdomed me which is a read I truly do not think town!arete could ever be wrong about.
  • arete is unaligned with vulgard. I am basically certain on this one, and this makes vulgard town
  • my actual readslist remains otherwise relatively unchanged but

I actually don’t like JC being tied to me this heavily, a tiny little part of me thinks he’s being set up to look like a villager after my villa flip and his pushing outside of me/arete when basically always one of us dies makes me fear i’m going to go out and he’ll be mafia and IC’d. I want to make it clear I think it’s actually quite possible JC and Arete are w/w and he’s not an IC if I go over today.

1 Like

i’m fully convincing myself of marshal/jc/mist team lmao

1 Like

I personally believe wind/wazza look bad in light of an arete flip, especially the latter because of what mist brought up. Look at those two very heavily

dw i have this in mind too

Idc which of you two get flipped, I’m still trying to decide who I want to vote

There is likely a few wolves in Alana/Nightingale/Mistyx btw

1 Like

(It probably won’t be one of you two, atm I’m tempted to vote Night)

wheeee so many preflips and potential universes

I’m not claiming role or flavor today. It’s entirely irrelevant to whats happening, does not clear me, and we should not give wolves more options wrt anticlaim.

If I flip today you guys will probably laugh extremely hard

im not taking questions on this post

Marsha, who do you want to flip?

Arete.

I never understand the reasoning behind these kinds of posts. Why can’t they be v/v?

ftr I also dislike squirrel being tied to me in this way aswell

A lot of people have taken a frankly super light read on them and acted like they are somehow tied to me or I am vouching for them. I consider squirrel roughly null atp

Did you read the bullet point above

Arete is mafia
vulgard and arete are not aligned
vulgard is therefore town

Arctic’s confliction reads as real to me. I highly doubt he is a highposter tied to arete. He stands to gain very little from my flip and is likely town.

okay that’s actually fair enough

i… strongly disagree - after my first few takes i’ve been a lot more shaky on most things. like i dont even know about arete/marshal anymore as an example
what posts in particular made you feel this way?

i overextended this read, i’m not going to deny it
i looked at your posts in an iso before i read them in the context of the thread (i saw your jc wall in the thread and that was it) and that made them feel massively more antagonistic than they actually were

hoo boy
i’ve answered this in a brief summary since you made this post but here we go again

arete’s focus has been narrow and their posting has been lackluster, lacking the nuance i’d expect from them and creating lines of thought on things i don’t think village them would care about (see: the infamous post on JC “tmislipping”) while ignoring addressing things i believe would actually concern them, but marshal’s approach to me/vul/arete has been wolfy on a macro level with the way in which she changes her reads on me/vulgard for bad reasons which comes across as befitting some sort of agenda, which would be to flip village arete

1 Like

I’m going to say final thoughts on LASERpointer later, I promise this, but my final say depends a lot on how the day develops. I think it’s possible they are mafia but if they begin doing mafia things I will say so. As it stands I think they are town.

be honest did you just say this because of the discussion on you/jc being a thing lol

Well yeah, otherwise I wouldn’t have

Tying a wolf as w/w to a villager who is imminently dying is a great way to set up that player as “oh well I guess since [x] was town this guy is just town”