Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

Can Wisdom + Wazza be a thing? I still don’t know how BS fits into the equation yet though.

lol, I wonder if the reason Wazza shot JC N1 was because she’s scum and she was afraid of JC

I think I’m shelving the Mist + Hippo team theory for now – I’m not liking it after seeing these vote counts.

Okay, I’m taking a break now. I’ll be back later. <3

i’m listening to the siivagunner sonic 06 playlist and questioning my life decisions ama

1 Like

yo i love this transition from gut wolf to, “I think they are town”

That last comment, by grammar, is on Vulgard not Alana.

Why am I not dead yet

Yes why

I wouldn’t have hellbussed two teammates and if I did I wouldn’t basically stop playing afterwards.

Since WWA didn’t die at EoD I thought the wolves was him/wazza in some cool gambit, but he died during the day, so.

Probably Moonwink. It’s the only player I can see not killing me by now.

I have no confidence in anything atm.

? No I town read Vulgard most of d1.

Would not go for the double kill if I needed to not get nkd to win!

Just a reminder that I continously buried Marshal d3 as well, making sure she went over instead of Millium.

Read the context of the vote
And are you solely basing your read of me onto my vote on Marshal

What do you mean “doesn’t post”?

all I’m saying is btw I was correct that last time I saw a purple role, it was an astand game
I’m unsure if it was this character though but it’s from the same game

1 Like

Okay.

@Millium you’ve said a few disrespectful things towards me during the game and I need you to stop.

You were doing this before I started pushing Alana and now you’re doing this again.

I’ve put a lot of time into this game. Saying that “I don’t care about the game” because I choose to go to bed in a time that’s healthy for me instead of staying up until EoD that’s in the middle of the night, makes me feel terrible. When I went to bed, there was a realistic chance that blade would be yeeted, and I think there’s a realistic chance Blade is a wolf, which I tried to be clear about yesterday.

I’m not sure what you meant by me not posting but the way you make it sound like I’m not playing the game and don’t care about it hurts.

This is not meant to be AtE, it’s emotional but it’s meant to remind someone that I’m a person raher than appealing to not get punted. I’m sorry if I’m making the game more toxic, I don’t want that, but I can’t ignore feeling treated like this either if I’m to continue to play the game.

You, Millium, are hurting me with the way you’re talking about me. You make me feel unwelcome here in a way that feels a little bullying. If this is not how you intend for me to feel when playing with you, please be aware of how you’re treating me. I don’t intend to guilt trip you, I just want to be very clear about my feelings because it feels like it hasn’t come through up until this point.

Anyway I still think Millium is town. The amount of arrogance they have towards me would be impressive coming from a wolf that knows I’m a town who buried two of their mates.

If you find a portal, I will join you!

Refer to my earlier post.